Hi all, I'm ttystikk

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Well ill be honest in saying that I never really looked anywhere else other then RIU. Was there for almost 10 years. And it would appear that a few of the guys from there that I enjoyed conversation with have made thier way here. Happy to see it. I know i got banned due to my violent comments in the political section. I was making the argument that violence was necessary to forward society. Some SJW wanted to argue that peace works and nonviolent protest is the answer. I said violence works better. . . I got canceled LOL
Literally the only way things get better is when the people with power change things.

One way to make them change things, and fast.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Potroast has been there from day 1 so I think he does own the website. I made my Hotwired account back in Dec of 2007 and got banned in 2018 with the rest of the good folks here. Come to think of it I got banned for posting a pic of a hottie leaning over a mean 67 Chevy with her butt crack hanging out and purple boots on.

Guess where? On the Greenpoint Seeds thread!! rofl :alien:

Gu got me bant. Just kidding Gu :giggle:
Your hotwired. I had no clue????? I thought you were gone forever
1680064B-03F3-4A87-BC77-27C570779AAF.gif

Last edited:

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Fuck yerp Old ST1R! Even MOAR potential avatar changing goodness incoming...
View attachment 105383 View attachment 105384
View attachment 105385
Back I the day I used to be pretty good at pool. Then along came LASIK (fucked up my sightlines), then a detached retina (LASIK wasn't the cause, they're both consequences of wicked nearsightedness), then surgery for it TIMES 3, then cataract surgery to deal with the side effects of regional detachment surgery. Extreme nearsightedness is no fun; not recommended.

Now I can barely see well enough to drive, let alone play pool. But it's okay; it beats the shit out of being blind.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Back I the day I used to be pretty good at pool. Then along came LASIK (fucked up my sightlines), then a detached retina (LASIK wasn't the cause, they're both consequences of wicked nearsightedness), then surgery for it TIMES 3, then cataract surgery to deal with the side effects of regional detachment surgery. Extreme nearsightedness is no fun; not recommended.

Now I can barely see well enough to drive, let alone play pool. But it's okay; it beats the shit out of being blind.
your health needs you to pay close attention ,i can tell u your health is'nt to be taken for granted . back in june my son left for work and left a bottle of evan williams poured a 3finger shot got about half of it down then gut started burning bad , first thought was ulser, went from what i thought was bad to worse lower intestenal cancer. forgive my spelling ,quit school @16 went to work.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
your health needs you to pay close attention ,i can tell u your health is'nt to be taken for granted . back in june my son left for work and left a bottle of evan williams poured a 3finger shot got about half of it down then gut started burning bad , first thought was ulser, went from what i thought was bad to worse lower intestenal cancer. forgive my spelling ,quit school @16 went to work.
Wow, I sure hope you're doing better, growther!

I'm a big fan of staying healthy, even if my habits have been slipping during the Rona.

That said, extreme myopia is in my case (and nearly all cases) an inherited trait; I got the prescriptions of both of my parents added together. My sister got them subtracted from each other so her eyesight is basically fine. I got the brains tho, just don't tell her I said that!

Getting a detached retina is a result of either a blow to the head like a car accident or just plain extreme nearsightedness and that's what it was in my case. It's not the result of health choices, any more than red hair.