Hi all, I'm ttystikk

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well ill be honest in saying that I never really looked anywhere else other then RIU. Was there for almost 10 years. And it would appear that a few of the guys from there that I enjoyed conversation with have made thier way here. Happy to see it. I know i got banned due to my violent comments in the political section. I was making the argument that violence was necessary to forward society. Some SJW wanted to argue that peace works and nonviolent protest is the answer. I said violence works better. . . I got canceled LOL
I couldn't stand to be there for more than about a year. People there just seem to get off on tearing others down and if you show even the smallest sign of not agreeing with potroast or unclebuck all their socks just go after you in every post you make. I've seen them do it to so many people there. It shocks me that so many people put up with the toxicity of that forum...and for what? Reddit is even less toxic than that shit hole.

Potroast has been there from day 1 so I think he does own the website. I made my Hotwired account back in Dec of 2007 and got banned in 2018 with the rest of the good folks here. Come to think of it I got banned for posting a pic of a hottie leaning over a mean 67 Chevy with her butt crack hanging out and purple boots on.

Guess where? On the Greenpoint Seeds thread!! rofl :alien:

Gu got me bant. Just kidding Gu :giggle:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Potroast has been there from day 1 so I think he does own the website. I made my Hotwired account back in Dec of 2007 and got banned in 2018 with the rest of the good folks here. Come to think of it I got banned for posting a pic of a hottie leaning over a mean 67 Chevy with her butt crack hanging out and purple boots on.

Cause potroast likes the D

I got banned from thc Farmer first. Alot of bullshit and lies surrounding the story. The truth is logic is a piece of shit. I was a moderator and was working my way up to making a seed company. Of course logic wanted me to to send him all my seeds to sell under the divine genetics name. I was talking to gu from Greenpoint at the time and he would allow me to sell my seeds under heisen brand my screen name at the time was heisenbubble.
Anyway I announced I would be selling me seeds under my own brand. I told logic I was done being a mod and just wanted to be a regular ass dude in the forum and contribute educational threads etc etc. He called me a traitor and banned me, changed my name to heisen and told a bunch of lies and bullshit.

I was banned from rollotup cause I was actually a vendor. Me and this troll got into an argument because I was using caps mac1 to make seeds with. I basically said cap was a chronic complainer. A straight up bitch the way he acts about people using his genetics and posted a pic of myself giving the Mac the middle finger.

Pretty sure cap , and a genuity was behind me getting banned as the owner had caps dick all in his mouth. Potroast was in on it. A snake in the grass mod that uses his other alter ego account over there called uncle buck. He claims he us not the owner but that's bullshit. Anyway I said fuck rollitup and started this forum.
Some really good growers here that's been around a while. We have no rules on trading or selling. Pretty chill place.
I accidentally wound up in Politics once and got turtled pretty quick when I said I didn't think that was the place for politics.

Then another time when I went there about the COVID shit. I just stay out of that section now.

I heard it was a Canadian that actually owns it. And I thought he lived in San Diego.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I got banned from thc Farmer first. Alot of bullshit and lies surrounding the story. The truth is logic is a piece of shit. I was a moderator and was working my way up to making a seed company. Of course logic wanted me to to send him all my seeds to sell under the divine genetics name. I was talking to gu from Greenpoint at the time and he would allow me to sell my seeds under heisen brand my screen name at the time was heisenbubble.
Anyway I announced I would be selling me seeds under my own brand. I told logic I was done being a mod and just wanted to be a regular ass dude in the forum and contribute educational threads etc etc. He called me a traitor and banned me, changed my name to heisen and told a bunch of lies and bullshit.

I was banned from rollotup cause I was actually a vendor. Me and this troll got into an argument because I was using caps mac1 to make seeds with. I basically said cap was a chronic complainer. A straight up bitch the way he acts about people using his genetics and posted a pic of myself giving the Mac the middle finger.

Pretty sure cap , and a genuity was behind me getting banned as the owner had caps dick all in his mouth. Potroast was in on it. A snake in the grass mod that uses his other alter ego account over there called uncle buck. He claims he us not the owner but that's bullshit. Anyway I said fuck rollitup and started this forum.
Some really good growers here that's been around a while. We have no rules on trading or selling. Pretty chill place.
Holy fuck dude, you just opened my eyes, I always wondered just who the fuck that Goof Uncle Buck was, he such a idiot. I don’t hate many people but I’m sorry, that guy needs a shot in the mouth. Hopefully I’m not crossing a line here by saying that. Just the way I feel, of course it’ll never happen. And I also wondered what was up with logic and him selfing peoples beans and them passing them off as something else. I don’t really even know much, just bits and pieces of info dropped here and there. So Cap=UB?