Hi all, I'm ttystikk

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Wow guys! Great to see old friends and make new ones!

Soooooo much to catch up on!

I left The Head Case Farmer when Logic bragged about turtling me over Christmas for "posting too much". I was alone and lonely, motherfucker! I never went back, even when he sent me a free pack of beans.

Uncle Buck is a short bus special kind of Newt Gingrich wannabe; if you don't agree with every last stupid fucking thing he says, you're instantly THE ENEMY and that kind of small minded thinking isn't good for anyone. His poisonous influence still contaminated the politics section even though I haven't seen him there recently. Other than him, Troll It Up is the same as y'all remember it.

Any forum should be glad to have me; I post A LOT and that brings eyeballs and ad dollars. Plus I'm always working on the next project.

I can't wait to party with y'all!

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member

I left The Head Case Farmer when Logic bragged about turtling me over Christmas for "posting too much". I was alone and lonely, motherfucker! I never went back, even when he sent me a free pack of beans.

Uncle Buck is a short bus special kind of Newt Gingrich wannabe; if you don't agree with every last stupid fucking thing he says, you're instantly THE ENEMY and that kind of small minded thinking isn't good for anyone. His poisonous influence still contaminated the politics section even though I haven't seen him there recently. Other than him, Troll It Up is the same as y'all remember it.

Any forum should be glad to have me; I post A LOT and that brings eyeballs and ad dollars. Plus I'm always working on the next project.

Black/White thinking, maybe he’s NPD or BPD? Both overlap though.
I’m glad you’re here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

No ads here, never will be. Just a collective group of breeders, growers, people willing to test seeds, forum competitions and people sharing the knowledge.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
No ads here, never will be. Just a collective group of breeders, growers, people willing to test seeds, forum competitions and people sharing the knowledge.
Heard. I'll get my ass kicked I'm sure but it will be fun to get in on some of these competitions.

I believe it will also be instructive for all involved to see how various strains run on a vertical panel.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Heard. I'll get my ass kicked I'm sure but it will be fun to get in on some of these competitions.

I believe it will also be instructive for all involved to see how various strains run on a vertical panel.
I hope these competitions become a thing here even though I know I won’t be able to participate in every one of them…well, at least I won’t be able to if I ever want to grow out seeds I’ve bought.

@Heisenbeans held two earlier in the year. One had about 30-40 forum members and he did another for people who knew him from his YouTube channel and they came here to participate. IIRC, the current competition has over 40 people who are actively participating.

What I really like about these is that the only “competitive” part about them is that someone wins a prize at the end. During the competition it really is just like we are growing the same plants from seed at the same time with a bunch of friends and we get to see how different growing styles and conditions affect the plants we are growing. I really think these have been bring us together more as a group, too. People just seem more chill here since the last competition.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I hope these competitions become a thing here even though I know I won’t be able to participate in every one of them…well, at least I won’t be able to if I ever want to grow out seeds I’ve bought.

@Heisenbeans held two earlier in the year. One had about 30-40 forum members and he did another for people who knew him from his YouTube channel and they came here to participate. IIRC, the current competition has over 40 people who are actively participating.

What I really like about these is that the only “competitive” part about them is that someone wins a prize at the end. During the competition it really is just like we are growing the same plants from seed at the same time with a bunch of friends and we get to see how different growing styles and conditions affect the plants we are growing. I really think these have been bring us together more as a group, too. People just seem more chill here since the last competition.
Im 800 pages deep into Heisen Gentics thread and I have not seen any grown with my style. Sadly when I went to Greenpoint to look for 2 that I was really interested in they're out of stock. But im not up to 2021 yet. So now im cross checking whats available so I dont get too bummed when it says out of stock. But there was a Topanga Canyon that gwheels grew somewhere in the 750 page area that had me going to the website to put some mola down. lol.
I want to get into the next comp. Just got to make sure a bed is ready.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Im 800 pages deep into Heisen Gentics thread and I have not seen any grown with my style. Sadly when I went to Greenpoint to look for 2 that I was really interested in they're out of stock. But im not up to 2021 yet. So now im cross checking whats available so I dont get too bummed when it says out of stock. But there was a Topanga Canyon that gwheels grew somewhere in the 750 page area that had me going to the website to put some mola down. lol.
I want to get into the next comp. Just got to make sure a bed is ready.
I don’t know if they have any in stock but I grew some Topanga Wedding and it came out really nice. I grew it over a year and a half ago, still have some jarred up, and a friend of mine still asks for some of it from time to time because it’s one of his favorites.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I don’t know if they have any in stock but I grew some Topanga Wedding and it came out really nice. I grew it over a year and a half ago, still have some jarred up, and a friend of mine still asks for some of it from time to time because it’s one of his favorites.
Nope that one was OoS as well, so was the Banana Orange Daiquiri. I got to stop reading that thread....

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member

I’ve never participated in the competitions, but the reason I joined was the chill vibes here. I’ll definitely be playing next time, come to think of it, maybe I should build a small 3x3 to use exclusively for the comps.