Hi all, I'm ttystikk

m4s73r

The Laziest
Soooooo where's the good stuff? Link me to the killer grows, bros!
Still doing my thing. Since I got banned from RIU, I have taken up residence here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Definitely hang out. This might be a new trend having a tester competition rather than sending out beans to a select group of testers. If you want to see how one strain or one drop performs across a wide variety of grow styles and climates, it's really pretty genius.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Definitely hang out. This might be a new trend having a tester competition rather than sending out beans to a select group of testers. If you want to see how one strain or one drop performs across a wide variety of grow styles and climates, it's really pretty genius.
A good example was the way we were able to view plants being the same strain last comp having Mg issues. The information available when everyone is growing the same strain is awesome.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Still doing my thing. Since I got banned from RIU, I have taken up residence here.

I got banned from thc Farmer first. Alot of bullshit and lies surrounding the story. The truth is logic is a piece of shit. I was a moderator and was working my way up to making a seed company. Of course logic wanted me to to send him all my seeds to sell under the divine genetics name. I was talking to gu from Greenpoint at the time and he would allow me to sell my seeds under heisen brand my screen name at the time was heisenbubble.
Anyway I announced I would be selling me seeds under my own brand. I told logic I was done being a mod and just wanted to be a regular ass dude in the forum and contribute educational threads etc etc. He called me a traitor and banned me, changed my name to heisen and told a bunch of lies and bullshit.

I was banned from rollotup cause I was actually a vendor. Me and this troll got into an argument because I was using caps mac1 to make seeds with. I basically said cap was a chronic complainer. A straight up bitch the way he acts about people using his genetics and posted a pic of myself giving the Mac the middle finger.

Pretty sure cap , and a genuity was behind me getting banned as the owner had caps dick all in his mouth. Potroast was in on it. A snake in the grass mod that uses his other alter ego account over there called uncle buck. He claims he us not the owner but that's bullshit. Anyway I said fuck rollitup and started this forum.
Some really good growers here that's been around a while. We have no rules on trading or selling. Pretty chill place.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I got banned from thc Farmer first. Alot of bullshit and lies surrounding the story. The truth is logic is a piece of shit. I was a moderator and was working my way up to making a seed company. Of course logic wanted me to to send him all my seeds to sell under the divine genetics name. I was talking to gu from Greenpoint at the time and he would allow me to sell my seeds under heisen brand my screen name at the time was heisenbubble.
Anyway I announced I would be selling me seeds under my own brand. I told logic I was done being a mod and just wanted to be a regular ass dude in the forum and contribute educational threads etc etc. He called me a traitor and banned me, changed my name to heisen and told a bunch of lies and bullshit.

I was banned from rollotup cause I was actually a vendor. Me and this troll got into an argument because I was using caps mac1 to make seeds with. I basically said cap was a chronic complainer. A straight up bitch the way he acts about people using his genetics and posted a pic of myself giving the Mac the middle finger.

Pretty sure cap , and a genuity was behind me getting banned as the owner had caps dick all in his mouth. Potroast was in on it. A snake in the grass mod that uses his other alter ego account over there called uncle buck. He claims he us not the owner but that's bullshit. Anyway I said fuck rollitup and started this forum.
Some really good growers here that's been around a while. We have no rules on trading or selling. Pretty chill place.
Well ill be honest in saying that I never really looked anywhere else other then RIU. Was there for almost 10 years. And it would appear that a few of the guys from there that I enjoyed conversation with have made thier way here. Happy to see it. I know i got banned due to my violent comments in the political section. I was making the argument that violence was necessary to forward society. Some SJW wanted to argue that peace works and nonviolent protest is the answer. I said violence works better. . . I got canceled LOL