#Heisenbeans Genetics

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Banana Orange Daiquiri. Pheno 5. Super orangey goodness. Seed run. Neglected. Clones of her comin up to a sacrificial mini mom, then I'll decide to keep after a second clone run...you guys know the deal. 20200324_191849.jpg
Pheno 2 smells like a vanilla shoe...
20200324_192815.jpg
Other 3 phenos, 2 kind of bland and one stinky n smallish...these are all just passed 9 weeks. Leaving number 5 for a few more days she's probably the one keeper.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Well I put the purple cake down through the scrog into the pan. I
had her lowers all pulled up threaded through on all sides
Leaving the main for the heavy
Bending that lay ahead. 😈I worked her down the main stalk and had her laying on the Scrog then it happenedthe loudest crack😳 under my right hand she took bad snap on the main stem 😱
Not broke off into but very wounded😈
I slabbed on the clonex right then and supported and tapped her up in traction🚑👍.
I’ve had several large side stem and even main stalk splits heal up as longs as you gob in the clonex and support the wound to allow healing.
Well see
Here are a few pics

Attachments

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I broke down...had to see what this hype 'fire' shit is all about. Popped these little while ago. Thanks @socaljoe for sending me some stuff out of the vault. Am I officially swingin on Heisen's balls now?
I've grown a fair bit of Hbs and I cant say I'm swinging on any balls. Matter of fact I haven't seen any balls but my own in the room. I think beautiful thick ladies of all colors and flavors are what the focus is.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
The purple cake looks good and the Topanga canyon my goodness the stalks are thick yet awesomely pliable

Attachments

bill203

20200327_223420[1].jpg20200327_223340[1].jpg20200327_223359[1].jpg
PURPLE CAKES
really took off this week. gonna be taking a clone then flipping soon. I was hoping to have a 600w dimmable hps at 250w -400w for flowering but its gonna have to be the next run till i can get it now. probably gonna stick a 200w cfl in that ive got lying around. im wondering if theirs gonna be a big stretch difference between the two they look pretty different.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Took these down today.
Heisen BUBAxECSD
Coffee and hash on the nose, bud is a little airey. But I like the aroma. We will see how it cures up. I think a little deisel would fit nice. Probly could have used a little topping/training. Top cola was a foot long lowers could have used more light. The #2 pheno has a lot of very tiny buds. Culled all the clones but I did harvest it.
0AE6028F-ADB3-4BC8-A16F-8373473A2FCA.png
@Heathenraider gave me a couple clones of this Heisen bastard. Nice tight, spaced out buds on self supporting wood. Nice trimmer. Some nanner on the nose. This plant likes to stretch even in veg, thin sat. leaves.
4573FBE7-8D36-4783-A575-37794A4F0A40.png