#Heisenbeans Genetics

Have you any pics wedding cake x sundae driver?
I don’t think I have any photos...certainly not on my phone/iPad. I believe I only flowered out one plant, the others are somewhere in the mess. But she was tight, dense, n had frosty golf ball nuggets. Not the biggest yields, but made up for it with ease of trimming. Literally hardly anything needed to be removed.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I can not use the HB Rdwc this time around in the grow room due to everything is in dirt 😳 and everything will be 😈scrogged😈.
Seeing that as such ..panda paper to the rescue and now I’ll be running 10
10 β€œ pots of HB finest on top of the Rdwc buckets. 10” buckets do fit under the bottom 😈hand tied scrogg😈.
These all looked pretty close to each other in stalk and plant size except for the GMO Kush who was more bushy.
The list and pics are below
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
Looking Facing epi left side
Wedding Night
RUM Runner
SUnSeT Wedding
Purple CaNyOn
RogUe KuSh
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
Looking Facing epi right side
Wedding Adub
SPACE gorilla 🦍
GMO kush
SBC
BODA

At least with the Rdwc full of
UV/Ro water ph to 6.1 and @ 40 ppm I ve got excellent feed water source for nutes . The flora flex are installed but timers are on order.
5gL bucket works for now😊🌺.

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Jesus h fucking Christ, lol. I guess you are not heisenbud, lol. Sorry my bad, dude made a post on IG I related to and thought it was you. Lol. My bad, back to the fucking shadows lol
Haha I'd say dudes doing pretty good for 28 years young!! Hahaha!
This Shoreline Sour Diesel smells like straight bubble gum. The others are more earthy. Looks like she'd probably like up to 10 weeks which I may be ok with ...View attachment 52575
I dropped mine last night. I got high hopes! Oil slick and adub x macxaaw my own creation by happenstance