#Heisenbeans Genetics

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My bloom room is on 11 1/2-12 1/2. Not 12 12. Things appear to go faster.

Purple Punch day 44...man does it smell good.
View attachment 53718View attachment 53719
And a wave of Heisens seeds.
Topanga, Dubstep clone that got giant, oil slick.
View attachment 53720
Was wondering about this because I just noticed since daylight savings that my light stays on fifteen minutes past twelve . I must have pushed in one of those stupid little pegs and didn't realize it. So I'm gonna go slower in theory ?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Theoretically speed things up. Also read people decreasing light intensity by 10% towards finish. Not sure about that. I guess to mimic nature.
I think the lower light cycle also helps bring out the pheno typical expressions. Your BBC is always darker than mine and mine usually takes about the same time to complete as yours. I did get a bit of purple in the leaves this time but mine is usually a green pheno but about the same size. I usually use 11/ 13 in the summer just to reduce a bit of heat

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The biggest and best part of 11/13 is it saves you money ! I think it helps boost trich production for a longer period of time. Nature changes the light cycle and the plant rebounds with trichs as protetction. I am pretty high but its like that.
8.3% difference in bloom room power consumption. It saves me 25 to 30 a month.

VPD is also very useful for trichs and colours. Reducing the RH later in flower and temps a bit make a HUGE difference on colour and trichs).

If you get good genetics and dial that in...and dont go too mental during bloom. You might get a photo of the month winner right there.

:)

They don't have to big...they just have to be pretty.