#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Testers are out on greenpoint. Havent figured out yet on how to grab a pack.
It went down reallll fast about 4 hours ago. I managed to scoop up the only one I saw, Banana Punch, also the one I was eyeing! Super super lucky no other way to describe it. I refreshed at 1 second after timer, nothing. Refreshed again and only the one appeared, I added to cart quick and site was down. Took me another 25 mins to checkout.

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
My thinking was the majority was gonna go for animal cookies and lemon tree. So it was between the motor breath and the banana. It says the banana tall as fuck. So I went with the other and got lucky as fuck I guess. Almost shit myself when I got it in there cart. Ha ha.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
My thinking was the majority was gonna go for animal cookies and lemon tree. So it was between the motor breath and the banana. It says the banana tall as fuck. So I went with the other and got lucky as fuck I guess. Almost shit myself when I got it in there cart. Ha ha.
Did you see all 7 up?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Banana Orange Daiquiri - 4 photos from 2 plants both displayed the foxtail mutation making beautiful bud formations. Both smell like Citrus (lime) and rubber / power steering fluid

P3200881.JPG P3200884.JPG P3200885.JPG P3200898.JPG

This is a few shots from the third plant, Smell if slightly sweeter then the other two. Higher leaf to calyx ratio

P3190858.JPG P3160815.JPG P3160813.JPG

All 3 went 70+ days to harvest and were grown organically with no supplemental nutrients in 5 gallon buckets under a Amare SolarPRO SP300

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Haven’t been as active as I usually am lately,( still lurked and read threads) I was in an accident totaled my truck, I wasn’t at fault. Healing well no serious injuries. Thankful to still around and with decent health. I’ll get some updates going soon and the camera back out.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Haven’t been as active as I usually am lately,( still lurked and read threads) I was in an accident totaled my truck, I wasn’t at fault. Healing well no serious injuries. Thankful to still around and with decent health. I’ll get some updates going soon and the camera back out.
Accidents suck! I was in a accident in mid January that totaled my car. Not my fault. Sure fucks your life up for a bit with the insurance finding a new vehicle etc.

Glad you’re OK too man!

Promedz

Zeus
Yes I was totaled as well few years back had my 3 kids in the backseat and the back window blew out after a work van ran into my maxima! On the highway his brakes gave out! Years later I’m still checking my rear view more than normal!

On to some pics Here is some Heisen gear I’m running rn! Also come check out my journal I’ve only had like 6 visitors lol.

Sundae driver #1
00BED587-BB03-417E-BE6E-63A2F9CBA827.jpeg
Punch buggy#1. Love this one!
84F03719-2A01-4F4B-8D34-519FB76E23AA.jpeg
Punch buggy #2 I’ve never flowered yet! I want to lay the clone to rest taking up
Space and I don’t think she will beat out #1! Way bigger buds but lacking frost and smell B764C97A-EFC2-4A72-886E-458CB3A369D6.jpeg

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Yes I was totaled as well few years back had my 3 kids in the backseat and the back window blew out after a work van ran into my maxima! On the highway his brakes gave out! Years later I’m still checking my rear view more than normal!

On to some pics Here is some Heisen gear I’m running rn! Also come check out my journal I’ve only had like 6 visitors lol.

Sundae driver #1
View attachment 54547
Punch buggy#1. Love this one!
View attachment 54549
Punch buggy #2 I’ve never flowered yet! I want to lay the clone to rest taking up
Space and I don’t think she will beat out #1! Way bigger buds but lacking frost and smell View attachment 54548
The quest for best meds? Is that what your talking about