A few picks
The big 5 moms are going to flower
After I take nice large cuttings for clones
Purple cake (tallest)
Topanga canyon
BBC S1
GG4-S1
BrideZilla
Then a few new HB varieties from the purple drop.
A purple Mac photo
A purple banana cookies photo (mutant) 😊🌱
Then a whole table of
9 GG4 clones
9 BrideZilla clones

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

Made some Purple Bubble and Purple Dream squish day before yesterday.....

The P Dream wins hands down on tasties. P-Bub is no slouch.....but the Dream has a spicy edge to it that takes the cake.

Was wild to see how differently the 2 P-Bub plants acted when squished. @1 took on the consistency of super wet/almost runny baby poop. Could barely get it in the jar. A day later it is like butter. On #2....the rosin "caked" into an almost butter-like, dry consistency. rather than running out/down the paper...it spewed out and turned to frosting instantly. It almost fell off the paper....hardly any scraping required...

Fuckin' yum.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Made some Purple Bubble and Purple Dream squish day before yesterday.....

The P Dream wins hands down on tasties. P-Bub is no slouch.....but the Dream has a spicy edge to it that takes the cake.

Was wild to see how differently the 2 P-Bub plants acted when squished. @1 took on the consistency of super wet/almost runny baby poop. Could barely get it in the jar. A day later it is like butter. On #2....the rosin "caked" into an almost butter-like, dry consistency. rather than running out/down the paper...it spewed out and turned to frosting instantly. It almost fell off the paper....hardly any scraping required...

Fuckin' yum.
It's amazing how u never know what the hell is gonna happen when u squish. I mean typically fire equals fire but the color, consistency and profile are always a surprise! Love taking that first fresh dab of rosin 😁 to see what we are working with

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Well we're back for Round two! Have Rum runner, ice cream wedding , and the infamous Purple Crash🤤🤤🤤🤤. I'll post a ridiculous amount of updates like I did with the Bridezillas last run lol. Oh and I'm using two 315 ceramics this time instead of the Hps for flower! Should be interesting to see how much weight . The HPS gets me a pound Everytime. I'm using the two 315s in a 4×4 tent.were also popping the sour cookies soon so that will be fun to watch. Holla at ya boy!20200322_134131.jpg20200322_134122.jpg20200322_134117.jpg20200321_225852.jpg

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Got the 4x8x9 mom and clones closet set up with homemade grow pan & panda paper. All them fit except for the big girls 🤩🌱.

Tonight I introduced HB girls
( GG4-S1 BBC-S1 BrideZilla) to the
“House of Scrog” 😈😈😈
3 filled up the 4x8 grow tray in 10”
Pots hlg550 v2 Rslec gets cranked up tomorrow replacing the 300w
T5 they grown accustom with.
I only cracked 1 stem on the GG4 S1
She heal up just fine.
You seen them bushy now
Enjoy..the view
. they scrogged😈😈😈
Some pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
btw, the Topanga & purple cake
Are up next I’ll scrog those girls
1 each in that 3x6 grow pan
Here a final pic before
Tall or bushy matters not!
😈Scrog 😈😱😱😈
The only way I was able to
Scrog these is that I hand tied the whole myself it gives you complete
Ability to open or close square spaces. I really wanna see these
Girls bounce back hard let’s Rock!

Attachments

Last edited:

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
The biggest and best part of 11/13 is it saves you money ! I think it helps boost trich production for a longer period of time. Nature changes the light cycle and the plant rebounds with trichs as protetction. I am pretty high but its like that.
8.3% difference in bloom room power consumption. It saves me 25 to 30 a month.

VPD is also very useful for trichs and colours. Reducing the RH later in flower and temps a bit make a HUGE difference on colour and trichs).

If you get good genetics and dial that in...and dont go too mental during bloom. You might get a photo of the month winner right there.

:)

They don't have to big...they just have to be pretty.
I run 11/13 year round. No drop in anything except the power bill.
Here's my BBC tonight...somewhere right around 8 weeks 20200322_171824.jpg