#Heisenbeans Genetics

TrichsRus

What's the straw made from? That's how I do dabs for the most part, mine is glass.

I think it's probably the uncured bud.

If it comes off the paper....it's party time. If it's hard to get off I leave the paper out for a day or two to dry, then take it off.
I believe its titanium, but everything else is glass. I thought fresh was better or better terps.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
One or possibly two of the Shoreline/OG x ECSD I am running is a dead ringer for the ECSD donor. Super piney fragrance, lots of limonene too. Very pungent flowers already at the start of week 6. Super impressed with uncle @Heisenbeans work so far.

I’m willing to share cuts with any of the standup community members here. Just shoot me a PM if anything I post catches your fancy. Lots of Heisen gear coming up in the future — Topanga Wedding, Purple Cake, Topanga x Corey and Orange Banana Daquiri. Right after I pull down the current crop in January 👌
I have a "Larry OG". The ECSD looks a lot like the Larry OG. Same size and structure. The Larry is very strong in the Lemon dept. You get close to it or move it and it bleeds through all the rest and overpowers the room.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Well ive decided on buying an atlas 1 controller and sensor along with a 2 burner from atlas as well.

Ive also sourced locally a 100 lb propane bottle. Gonna buy it and have it filled. Should last a while since i run sealed rooms with no air exchange.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have two cake varients growing right now., both of them on day 39 :) The next next beans i drop are something from the HeisenHoard! I might have to spin a wheel to decide.

Wedding Dub. The aroma is wonderful. This is going to be a keeper. I think i have to get a couple of cuts to reveg her. No problems no balls she is trucking along really well and is a nice height.
20191213_055010.jpg
20191213_055019.jpg
and GMO Cake...I hated it....now i think i love her. She is the one i smell the most...what is it...Garlic....funky....armpits.. It sure grows on me. Ok I am taking a cut of her too. She dont grow much weight but i love how she spread out after i had to 90 degree bend everything when they stretched past my lights. Just like her mom.

20191213_055124.jpg
20191213_055143.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Have no problem in veg. I usually cut my plants back waiting for a spot to go in the flower rooms. I just need more bud and hopefully faster finishing times.

How much yield increase?
This is my first run with this strain so I cannot say but other runs have shown quicker ripening by 1.5-2weeks, buds are fuller especially those that are lower on the plant, co2 is certainly not a cure all but another tool, I have ran the same strain with and without, the with wins hands down every time especially autos...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The cash finally got there....my order is on the way.

So the next round of heisenbeans....Oh its going to be Oil Slick.. The sound of that makes me excited for the smoke.
BioDiesel...arguably the best tasting diesel that really personifies the sour diesel taste (from the diesels).
Purple Punch....my favorite grape. Strong and tasty.

I LOVE SOUR GRAPE CANDY...probably the most of all candy. It is why i make sour grape gummies.

So yeah...and for a change instead of planting 1 seed i am saving 2 seeds for spring for a friend and running the rest of the pack :D

Wow have i changed. lol.

And for the record this aint going in gummies