#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
QUOTE="NoWaistedSpace, post: 63530, member: 26"]

Thanks man! If the Topango is as good as everyone is saying, he will be making more. 1 or 2 members in here maybe should start producing clones for this community if any way possible for growers that can't get the cuts as easy as others.

H and Gu are the ones who introduced me to this level of quality in cannabis.

Mine is good, but, I'm not afraid to say it, I believe their's is a bit better. lol

[/QUOTE]

Ive never gotten a clone before. Id be terrified it would be found out in the mail here.

Also no one i deal with knows i grow. They think i get it from out of state.

Would love to grow out a genuine cut of something thats supposed to be fire though

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks man! If the Topango is as good as everyone is saying, he will be making more. 1 or 2 members in here maybe should start producing clones for this community if any way possible for growers that can't get the cuts as easy as others.
H and Gu are the ones who introduced me to this level of quality in cannabis.
Mine is good, but, I'm not afraid to say it, I believe their's is a bit better. lol

I do not have any Topanga either. Between the fems and reg seed from greenpoint i prob have close to 100 packs but not topanga :(

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Is wedding cake an S1 from Tri Kush? If so if you make S1 beans your gonna end up getting some plants identicle to wedding cake anyways.
I have quite a few beans I made from H's WC clone and a Skunk(?) male of mine.
I had to let the WC clone go. She just never recovered from what I put her through this year. The flower is so resinous, it's hard to smoke a joint of it without clogging the end of the joint up.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Is wedding cake an S1 from Tri Kush? If so if you make S1 beans your gonna end up getting some plants identicle to wedding cake anyways.
Animal mint male and triangle kush female made cake. I can see it all over the tk. Wife says she likes the tk better than the cake but they are both super nice. I would imagine if I reversed the tk and hit the cake there would be alot of very similar phenos.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
How much does it cost for the co2 and how do you get it? How long do the tanks last snd what do you tell the dude who fills em up for ya?
It costs $30 to exchange a tank it last a little over a month during heavy flowering, the same tank is used for beer kegs, especially homemade beer Brewers so I just mention the beer will be flowing again, always gets a smile, all car parts stores, welding shops and hydro shops will exchange tanks, I pay cash no paperwork.. If you have things dialed in give it a try it's fun to watch the plants explode...

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It costs $30 to exchange a tank it last a little over a month during heavy flowering, the same tank is used for beer kegs, especially homemade beer Brewers so I just mention the beer will be flowing again, always gets a smile, all car parts stores, welding shops and hydro shops will exchange tanks, I pay cash no paperwork.. If you have things dialed in give it a try it's fun to watch the plants explode...
I use a Mr. Buddy "Portable Buddy" propane heater. Has a single ceramic tile. I turn it on and leave it on the (blue flame) pilot light only and it stays around a 1000 ppms. I grow organic which also contributes in a closed loop system. When I am in the room, goes another 300ppms.

Blue flame is pure.
By products are water and CO2.
Costs 14.00 for a fill on a 20lb tank. Me make it last long long time! lol
2 of those would do Evergreenskunks footage.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have quite a few beans I made from H's WC clone and a Skunk(?) male of mine.
I had to let the WC clone go. She just never recovered from what I put her through this year. The flower is so resinous, it's hard to smoke a joint of it without clogging the end of the joint up.
I have one in flower now. Its about the same as the space gorilla in the pics up above as far as resin goes. Most everyone loves it above the space gorilla.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I use a Mr. Buddy "Portable Buddy" propane heater. Has a single ceramic tile. I turn it on and leave it on the (blue flame) pilot light only and it stays around a 1000 ppms. I grow organic which also contributes in a closed loop system. When I am in the room, goes another 300ppms.

Blue flame is pure.
I am working towards a burner instead of co2 tanks but I got the whole setup used for $150 including digital autopilot controller etc. so I was just getting my feet wet but that was quite awhile ago lol... Even when I was growing organic soil, the plants blew up with the addition of co2 found between 800-1000ppm helped my soil grows anything above was wasted since there was no increase in growth

GCG

Dinosaur

Blue flame is pure.
I use a burner too. Uses regular propane tanks like a grill. Super convenient but does add heat to the room.
We have micro brew stores poppimg up all over around here. Makes it easy to fill the CO2 tanks for a " home brew" setup.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
He’s either still in trim jail, or really in jail, hasn’t been active since late September over there.
😂 as much as that guy sucks I Hope he’s not in jail, well, if it’s a weed charge that is lol.
Wonder how ole KY did this year, with all the beans he got gifted and was growing out, figured he have a monster harvest?:unsure:
I was just thinking about him yesterday when we were all reminiscing about PAnature and all that stuff lol. I went to prison for a bit in Kentucky and there was this dude who talked just like boomhauer from king of the hill. He had his 30th bday in there, and I legit thought he was at least 50. He was on the posters in all the probation offices in Kentucky for the before and after meth pictures. And they paid him for it. Well anyway sorry for the rant but I always thought kyfarmer might be that guy lol.