#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
He is counting the posts with pics out of all of the posts on this forum string.

For each person. For a really amazing fantastic prize. I just dont think i am in contention but I sure as hell wish I were because its something special. And I have found all of them to be keepers so something special will be ACES..

I started going mental posting pics real late in the game...:D good luck to all though I think the people that win can do them justice !

Hellmudd bones

Anyone else on here still waiting on their Black Friday order? I’m sure it’s just gotten slowed down in the mail somewhere, just curious if I’m the only one.
I'm still waiting for the Blackfriday order. Got my other order though, I order that on Nov 20th got it today. Just happy I didn't have to pay for postage on delivery like I did last time. Lol😅 I think he explained on a different forum that they are backed up considerably.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ive gotten 1 but not the other but not sweating it yet
I would avoid the burners if your in dwc. Thwy can off gas and air pumps will pump that shit into your root zone. Also the big tanks are huge. Use the small tanks. They are cheap and easier to handle. You'll wanna get food grade co2 and they will just think your home brewer or using them for a drink machine.
Cost me 20 an exchange for a 20 lb tank and it will last me a month with heavy plants. Around 150 plants. Less plants it will last longer.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got some plants in veg and been cutting them down pretty often. Plants in flower have slowed considerably since it has gotten colder outside. Guess its lack of co2? Used to.open doors once a day and allow in some air when it was warmer out but temps inside still above 80 during flower. Sometimes hitting 88.

Thinking about chopping 2 plants even though they are not ambered up any. Mostly all cloudy but no amber at all. One is a larry og and the other space gorilla.

See what you guys think. 20191213_152510.jpg20191213_151318.jpg20191213_153047.jpg
20191213_153208.jpg

Wedding cake was flipped oct 19th

20191213_152816.jpg20191213_152632.jpg

Here is 3 plants in veg in a 4x8 tent. One on left keeps falling over due to no support. I cut off around a foot of height off 2 days ago.

20191213_151620.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I would avoid the burners if your in dwc. Thwy can off gas and air pumps will pump that shit into your root zone. Also the big tanks are huge. Use the small tanks. They are cheap and easier to handle. You'll wanna get food grade co2 and they will just think your home brewer or using them for a drink machine.
Cost me 20 an exchange for a 20 lb tank and it will last me a month with heavy plants. Around 150 plants. Less plants it will last longer.

Well i have my air pumps up in the air about a foot from the ceiling. You think the co2 could reach that high? Or i could move the the air pumps outside the room. Ive already ordered the equipment this morning.