#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Facts. One of those dudes, pa nature or some shit like that, used to message me on rollitup all the time right about the same time we all came over here. He would always tell me I’m gonna get fucked over and you were stealing everyone’s money and just trash talking lol. I would always just be like yea ok man whatever you say. Fuck that guy lol
Same PaNature that I sent 5 packs to up front and He didn't send shit back He was supposed to , thief , then He has the balls to call H a thief and PM Me trying to get Me to bail, I was like fuck You Man , How bout You get that Vortex ,Chernobyl and Cambodian coming My way like You promised , I sent up front , what's up Man? then black out drive, ain't heard shit since. Fuck that MF.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Motherfuckers can say what they want but every breeder I have dealt with here has been honest , slung good genetics, don't hate on each other to try to get business, and generous. What the fuck are the others goin to say when for Years they get by with fucking over customers and they see em going to breeders here. I know there are good guys out there slingin that aren't on here but most on RIU are flat out cunts .

The haters really did quiet down tho huh? I remember full threads of shit slinging on RIU. Then I got banned for posting a pic of a beautiful car. A car for fucks sake! Okay it had an asscrack and purple boots but the car was smoking hot :alien:

I was going to alias as "dats my bike punk" but someone stole it before I could make the account! Bastid! :whistle::whistle::whistle::alien:

Hellmudd bones

The haters really did quiet down tho huh? I remember full threads of shit slinging on RIU. Then I got banned for posting a pic of a beautiful car. A car for fucks sake! Okay it had an asscrack and purple boots but the car was smoking hot :alien:

I was going to alias as "dats my bike punk" but someone stole it before I could make the account! Bastid! :whistle::whistle::whistle::alien:
Im sure we all know who that is.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Facts. One of those dudes, pa nature or some shit like that, used to message me on rollitup all the time right about the same time we all came over here. He would always tell me I’m gonna get fucked over and you were stealing everyone’s money and just trash talking lol. I would always just be like yea ok man whatever you say. Fuck that guy lol
He (PA)sent me "shit" seeds, and of course I planted them right away while waiting on H's to get done. Big mistake that was. I have no space to waste.
I'm just now getting some of H's beans in to the rotation. ECSD and GG#4 and Wedding Pie S1's. Want to start some of the Skeleton Cookies from that 1st batch of seeds. All the PP crosses I bought are on their way from GPS also. Those will be in this next run too.
H, you were gonna send me a special "Old School" cultivar a week or 2 ago? I can add it to this run. You know I am in a prohib state so it's a little harder to do grow journals like other members.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
He (PA)sent me "shit" seeds, and of course I planted them right away while waiting on H's to get done. Big mistake that was. I have no space to waste.
I'm just now getting some of H's beans in to the rotation. ECSD and GG#4 and Wedding Pie S1's. Want to start some of the Skeleton Cookies from that 1st batch of seeds. All the PP crosses I bought are on their way from GPS also. Those will be in this next run too.
H, you were gonna send me a special "Old School" cultivar a week or 2 ago? I can add it to this run. You know I am in a prohib state so it's a little harder to do grow journals like other members.
He didn't send You His "real GG4 " with a 46 thc % ?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I sent them yesterday. I got you one pack that no one has and its marked with a smiley face. I also got STR1 hooked the fuk up. I even put a small green baby nug in there so he can smell how fukin loud the shit is hes getting.
If I started selling clones and said fuck seeds I'd be a millionaire. Hands down that triangle kush is the best tasting weed I've ever tasted. My wife said it was bar none close to topanga. Next year is gonna be kick ass with some new stuff I got coming in.
Would love to reverse the triangle and back cross to the cake. Would also love to incorporate some animal cookies into some crosses also besides punch. Wait till you guys start popping these new crosses. Bombs are about to drop.

Fuck that ol Dike ass sunny , she's the one that had me thrown out cause gen was crying about me being an advertisement some shit and flipping the bird to caps mac in a photo when I wa arguing with that pa nature clown that ended up ripping everyone off. I was already working on making a forum anyway cause that place was just full of to many assholes that dont even grow just clogging the place up with bullshit.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
hey heisen brand new on this don’t know how to message ya direct but curious to when you will have most of your strains back in stock at green point like wedding cake and was curious as to the most ass kicking put your dick in the dirt coma strain you have
I dont think wedding cake is coming back. It's just to hard to make to justify the time and cost. I may do some stuff.in the future that will incorporate triangle kush into it. Triangle is the mother of cake and it definitely shows when I was trimming the plant.
Some crosses I think personally would spin heads

Triangle kush x wedding cake
Animal cookies x gorilla glue
Stardawg Corey x triangle kush
Gelato 33 x gorilla glue.

Just to name a couple.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I sent them yesterday. I got you one pack that no one has and its marked with a smiley face. I also got STR1 hooked the fuk up. I even put a small green baby nug in there so he can smell how fukin loud the shit is hes getting.
If I started selling clones and said fuck seeds I'd be a millionaire. Hands down that triangle kush is the best tasting weed I've ever tasted. My wife said it was bar none close to topanga. Next year is gonna be kick ass with some new stuff I got coming in.
Would love to reverse the triangle and back cross to the cake. Would also love to incorporate some animal cookies into some crosses also besides punch. Wait till you guys start popping these new crosses. Bombs are about to drop.

Fuck that ol Dike ass sunny , she's the one that had me thrown out cause gen was crying about me being an advertisement some shit and flipping the bird to caps mac in a photo when I wa arguing with that pa nature clown that ended up ripping everyone off. I was already working on making a forum anyway cause that place was just full of to many assholes that dont even grow just clogging the place up with bullshit.
Thanks man! I'll try and get some shots of ECSD for you all real soon. Have had family responsibilities here lately. Brother(Mac) has been in the hospital for 3 months and has finally made it home. Having to run him to all his Dr's appointments and stuff. I am the only family member left to do these things. Gets a little tough sometimes.
Is there any straight Topango Canyon seed left?
Hell, your "Floor Sweep" seeds are impressive. lol

Last edited:

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I dont think wedding cake is coming back. It's just to hard to make to justify the time and cost. I may do some stuff.in the future that will incorporate triangle kush into it. Triangle is the mother of cake and it definitely shows when I was trimming the plant.

Just to name a couple.
Most certainly let me know when you if ever make them crosses! What’s the strongest/ hardest hitting strain you have on gps? Planning to make an order soon!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanks man! I'll try and get some shots of ECSD for you all real soon. Have had family responsibilities here lately. Brother(Mac) has been in the hospital for 3 months and has finally made it home. Having to run him to all his Dr's appointments and stuff. I am the only family member left to do these things. Gets a little tough sometimes.
Is there any straight Topango Canyon seed left?
Hell, your "Floor Sweep" seeds are impressive. lol
If He is out DM Me , I got a spare pack of the TC

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If He is out DM Me , I got a spare pack of the TC
Thanks man! If the Topango is as good as everyone is saying, he will be making more. 1 or 2 members in here maybe should start producing clones for this community if any way possible for growers that can't get the cuts as easy as others.
H and Gu are the ones who introduced me to this level of quality in cannabis.
Mine is good, but, I'm not afraid to say it, I believe their's is a bit better. lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yeah man them haters got put on mouth arrest. I mean you spend weeks talking shit and than see that nothing was the way you said it was what else can you do.
there were to many haters to count and a few that pretended to be cool till they went psycho and the occasional asshole that pops up and wants to blame you because they dont know how to pop beans smh...Fuck them all, nobody needs people like that around and all the bullshit esos has over there fuck em.
But while we all laugh and joke about the past we are burying @High kev in pages lmao

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

Just to name a couple.

Is wedding cake an S1 from Tri Kush? If so if you make S1 beans your gonna end up getting some plants identicle to wedding cake anyways.