#Heisenbeans Genetics

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Quick pic of 1 of the ECSD'sView attachment 35265
One or possibly two of the Shoreline/OG x ECSD I am running is a dead ringer for the ECSD donor. Super piney fragrance, lots of limonene too. Very pungent flowers already at the start of week 6. Super impressed with uncle @Heisenbeans work so far.

I’m willing to share cuts with any of the standup community members here. Just shoot me a PM if anything I post catches your fancy. Lots of Heisen gear coming up in the future — Topanga Wedding, Purple Cake, Topanga x Corey and Orange Banana Daquiri. Right after I pull down the current crop in January 👌

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I use a Mr. Buddy "Portable Buddy" propane heater. Has a single ceramic tile. I turn it on and leave it on the (blue flame) pilot light only and it stays around a 1000 ppms. I grow organic which also contributes in a closed loop system. When I am in the room, goes another 300ppms.

Blue flame is pure.
By products are water and CO2.
Costs 14.00 for a fill on a 20lb tank. Me make it last long long time! lol
2 of those would do Evergreenskunks footage.

How big a space though?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
It costs $30 to exchange a tank it last a little over a month during heavy flowering, the same tank is used for beer kegs, especially homemade beer Brewers so I just mention the beer will be flowing again, always gets a smile, all car parts stores, welding shops and hydro shops will exchange tanks, I pay cash no paperwork.. If you have things dialed in give it a try it's fun to watch the plants explode...

Have no problem in veg. I usually cut my plants back waiting for a spot to go in the flower rooms. I just need more bud and hopefully faster finishing times.

How much yield increase?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
😂 as much as that guy sucks I Hope he’s not in jail, well, if it’s a weed charge that is lol.

I was just thinking about him yesterday when we were all reminiscing about PAnature and all that stuff lol. I went to prison for a bit in Kentucky and there was this dude who talked just like boomhauer from king of the hill. He had his 30th bday in there, and I legit thought he was at least 50. He was on the posters in all the probation offices in Kentucky for the before and after meth pictures. And they paid him for it. Well anyway sorry for the rant but I always thought kyfarmer might be that guy lol.
Dude got busted , out on probation and than starts growing again posting pics online under the same name he was posting pics of his setup under wtf. Only thing that fool is farming is butter beans and pink starfishes.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Dont mind if I do.
This is the cut of purple punch I have.this is my photo I took. I had 3 before this one back when I was sourcing cuts and none of them stacked up to this one. I had the nova and the alpha.
I wont say where I got it but it came from Oregon and I know for a fact it was passed through archives hands at one point. Only one other person on this forum or any other forum as far as I know has this cut and he got it from me.

View attachment 34865
Just dropped 6 purple punches. Excited 🙂

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
What's the straw made from? That's how I do dabs for the most part, mine is glass.

I think it's probably the uncured bud.

If it comes off the paper....it's party time. If it's hard to get off I leave the paper out for a day or two to dry, then take it off.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Look at the lil babies..................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute :alien:

Space Gorilla's!! 30 hours since I wet them :giggle:

View attachment 35340

View attachment 35341
I see you're using the Stonehenge Iconic Megalithic Circle of Seeds maneuver to increase fertility with great success. I am working my way up to being zen enuff to try that procedure. There will be a star alignment in January...maybe then. :alien::geek: