#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I was literally just talking to gu about the new clones and what we have coming up. I have spent so much time weeding out bullshit. Getting joker packages confiscated in the mail and burning my address. People.sending fake shit. It's like someone has a good one you been looking for and it turns out shit. Like someone just hunted a pack of seeds and kept a keeper. I've seen so many garbage ass clones. I've hunted through 1000s of seed plants and still never find THE ONE . It's taken me a long ass time to get the collection I have now. That's a fact.

Years ago when I used to buy seeds directly from Shantibaba he told me it will take on average a 1000 seeds sprouted to find a genuinely unique plant that's a keeper.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I was literally just talking to gu about the new clones and what we have coming up. I have spent so much time weeding out bullshit. Getting joker packages confiscated in the mail and burning my address. People.sending fake shit. It's like someone has a good one you been looking for and it turns out shit. Like someone just hunted a pack of seeds and kept a keeper. I've seen so many garbage ass clones. I've hunted through 1000s of seed plants and still never find THE ONE . It's taken me a long ass time to get the collection I have now. That's a fact.
from my small line up of plants it should ,take me to about 130 years old to find THE ONE!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
looks like ,someone has the inside scoop!
When I get "all ester'd up", I can see into the future. lol
More like,
He's making it up as he goes along - Monty Python - Life of Brian - YouTube

I haven't a clue what @Heisenbeans got rolled up his sleeves.
If he says it's "old school", makes me think of in the lines of NL5 or NL5 Haze, Amnesia Haze, Trainwreck, G-13, Sensi Star, Black Domina(50 day flower)

It's a "proprietary" blend most likely between him and another party.
Or he just don't want to tell us old geezers yet. lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know what they are. lol
Black Dom is one of them.
I'm gonna say G13 for the second one. lol
Definitely not no black Dom shit or G13 lol. I mentioned them while back. The one I can't mention was a clone only found by another breeder that was a collaboration that fell out. The pissed off party sold the clone for 5000 and I ended up with it. I can't really say what it is. Other than that I'll post pics of the Moms in flower before I pull the seeds.