#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Definitely not no black Dom shit or G13 lol. I mentioned them while back. The one I can't mention was a clone only found by another breeder that was a collaboration that fell out. The pissed off party sold the clone for 5000 and I ended up with it. I can't really say what it is. Other than that I'll post pics of the Moms in flower before I pull the seeds.
Lol
A few days ago, I saw Black Domina and G 13 are participants in GPS's newest seed stock,
so I tossed those 2 out there.
I figured someone would notice where I came up with the names.
Am I the only one still checking out the GPS site now a days?
I can't afford to buy more seeds,
but I do like to "window shop". lol

Definitely not no black Dom shit or G13 lol. I mentioned them while back. The one I can't mention was a clone only found by another breeder that was a collaboration that fell out. The pissed off party sold the clone for 5000 and I ended up with it. I can't really say what it is. Other than that I'll post pics of the Moms in flower before I pull the seeds.
Thank goodness. Don't like either one.

I used to like Bodhi's gear before he started crossing everything with the G-13 hash plant. That stuff makes you into a walking zombie. Once you smoke it or a cross from it you can't move off the couch :alien:

The BD, much like the other BD, is too weak these days. There is better "old school" out there. Like that real skunk from upstate NY. I bet they still have it up there. Or the real Chemdog. I had quit smoking in the early 90's so I missed a lot of that stuff.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
i think i will just lounge around with the crossbow, and wait on em to cross ,the back corner of my place don't matter buck ,doe , gobbler ,i will take em.
Don’t forget the yeller akerrns……50lb bag of corn mixed with a whole container of CHERRY koolaid powder you WILL stack bodies……and you can take that to the fucking bank….hands down the best deer/turkey/bear bait bar none..good luck out their buddy…..what crossbow u rockin??

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I used to like Bodhi's gear before he started crossing everything with the G-13 hash plant. That stuff makes you into a walking zombie. Once you smoke it or a cross from it you can't move off the couch :alien:

The BD, much like the other BD, is too weak these days. There is better "old school" out there. Like that real skunk from upstate NY. I bet they still have it up there. Or the real Chemdog. I had quit smoking in the early 90's so I missed a lot of that stuff.
Skunk hasn’t been around hear in ny since the turn of 2000 unfortunately

Buddernugs

Full send….always
U sellin cuts of moms?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don’t forget the yeller akerrns……50lb bag of corn mixed with a whole container of CHERRY koolaid powder you WILL stack bodies……and you can take that to the fucking bank….hands down the best deer/turkey/bear bait bar none..good luck out their buddy…..what crossbow u rockin??
i have a nut picker, you need to pick up twigs and stuff first.got a old farm store cross bow ,still does the job.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
LOL. I laugh at the knock on BD and G-13. Standard stuff back then. "Old school" seems to be gettin' newer every day. Like hearing Nirvana on Classic Rock stations...

nope.
At our age, you can relate to the "oldest school" of genetics. Before the "blurple/cookies era" for all the younger guys. lol
We came from the times of "seed praying".
You prayed to the shipping gods the seed you ordered actually made it to your mailbox
and not the cops knocking on your door. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i have a nut picker, you need to pick up twigs and stuff first.got a old farm store cross bow ,still does the job.
was a time i would roll around under the oaks ,that the deer always hung out under ,roll up a burlap bag of acorns let em soak till you can see fermentaion, then salt em after you dump em out. hang a couple of game cams at about three or 4 days in you will have pics of everything in the valley!i think that roller is called a Bag A Nut.

D

Deleted member 60

At our age, you can relate to the "oldest school" of genetics. Before the "blurple/cookies era" for all the younger guys. lol
Like you...I'm old enough to remember a time before anyone grew a fucking thing. Most guys were sourcing/moving weight then...not growing it.

Not all of it was superb...but it wasn't all the same either. Pros and cons of both eras abound.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Like you...I'm old enough to remember a time before anyone grew a fucking thing. Most guys were sourcing/moving weight then...not growing it.

Not all of it was superb...but it wasn't all the same either. Pros and cons of both eras abound.
very true i tryied to stay in the backwoods ,had several thousand acres that i had traps on back in the day. farmers would pay a bounty for groundhogs that dug in the pond high bank.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
G13 is still one of the best strains I smoked and grown from seed back in 2005-6isch.
This will be fun to follow or participate when the seeds are ready
I still have some seeds from g13. I personally didn't like growing it as the buds were always messed up looking. Yields were out of this world though. Nothing has come close to it from what I've grown out over the years

Dagr8

Ib
Edited To make everyone happy
Heisenbeans crosses below, Can be purchased at greenpoint Seeds or heisenbeans.com
Report all issues and complaints here. Also opinions are welcome. I love opinions.

Bridezilla - Gorilla Glue#4 X Wedding Cake
Space Gorilla - Alien OG X Gorilla Gle #4
DubStep - Stardawg Corey X Adub
GMOozy - GMO - Adub
Gucciberry - Purple punch x wedding cake
Seven hells cake - black banana cookies X wedding cake
Pigeon Pie - Wedding Pie X Banana Cookies
Punch Buggy - Sundae Driver X Purple Punch
Black Zafiro - GMO X Black Banana Cookies
W.W. -Wedding Cake X Wedding Pie
Skeleton Cookies - Ghost OG X Black Banana Cookies
Dub Tape - Gorilla Glue 4 X Adub