#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm going to trim out all the dead leaves and stems and continue spraying for a while
Good luck in the war.
I hate to say this, but I urge you to rethink your decision to try and save them.
If it's "Broads", they're up in the newest growth, feeding off the succulents of the healthiest parts.
They are in your soil, on your containers, everything in the room.
It's time to break out the hazmat gear.
Need to set off about 6 bug bombs/foggers before moving the first plant out of the room.
"Reboot" and start over.
Just my thoughts only.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
There's another motherfucker out there; Hop Latent Viroid syndrome. It's absolutely rampant in commercial facilities.

That's another reason to slash and burn.
That shit is real, got results back on a few I have had a long ass time and everything is good but I know some people who are battling that shit. I stopped using the same scissors on shit 2 years ago when I first started hearing the stories of it. I've gotten a couple clones before that wouldn't never act right. I suspected it and immediately trashed them. Now every clone I have has its own pair of scissors. All the pots get soaked in bleach before every run and I pull all the tables out and bleach them before every run. Problem solved. Testing they take a sample of root, middle and top.
Screenshot_20230729_022506_Photo Editor.jpg

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
That shit is real, got results back on a few I have had a long ass time and everything is good but I know some people who are battling that shit. I stopped using the same scissors on shit 2 years ago when I first started hearing the stories of it. I've gotten a couple clones before that wouldn't never act right. I suspected it and immediately trashed them. Now every clone I have has its own pair of scissors. All the pots get soaked in bleach before every run and I pull all the tables out and bleach them before every run. Problem solved. Testing they take a sample of root, middle and top.
View attachment 129441
How much does the testing cost?

Good to know that bleach is the key.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I've heard that too. Scary as fuck
It was being passed around and no one knew they had it for a few years before it came to light. They are saying 90% of Ca grow facilities have tested positive for HLVD. Most likely a lot of us have it. So many things to watch out for that wasn't around 20 years ago.
Maybe it's a good thing in a way, cause growers are breaking out their old seed stocks creating new lines of the Old School strains from the past.
Something had to change. Everyone's been growing the very same genetics for years, just different names on the seed packs.
Their ancestors are "ghost strains" now.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It was being passed around and no one knew they had it for a few years before it came to light. They are saying 90% of Ca grow facilities have tested positive for HLVD. Most likely a lot of us have it. So many things to watch out for that wasn't around 20 years ago.
Maybe it's a good thing in a way, cause growers are breaking out their old seed stocks creating new lines of the Old School strains from the past.
Something had to change. Everyone's been growing the very same genetics for years, just different names on the seed packs.
Their ancestors are "ghost strains" now.
there are several hillbillys holding beans ,many of of us would love to have! i have been noseing around amoung some of the guys still alive checking things out ,hopeing to find something of intrest!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Good luck in the war.
I hate to say this, but I urge you to rethink your decision to try and save them.
If it's "Broads", they're up in the newest growth, feeding off the succulents of the healthiest parts.
They are in your soil, on your containers, everything in the room.
It's time to break out the hazmat gear.
Need to set off about 6 bug bombs/foggers before moving the first plant out of the room.
"Reboot" and start over.
Just my thoughts only.

What bug bombers do you recommend that work?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
There's another motherfucker out there; Hop Latent Viroid syndrome. It's absolutely rampant in commercial facilities.

That's another reason to slash and burn.
Ya I've heard of that one before. I don't think I have that as I have new growth coming out and I haven't taken any clones. These are all seed plants except for my 2 old plants that are outside. I did buy a MAC1 a couple years back that was super slow growing. Slowest plant I have ever come across. I ended up tossing it because it just simply would only grow like 2 inches per month. Lol

I usually have a jar of alcohol I put my scissors and razor blade in when I do take cuts.

When I do spray plants I also always spray everything in the room or tents which ever I'm spraying. Walls ceilings soil under leaves etc.

I've heard of people putting propane heaters in there rooms and heating it up really hot for a while and kill off bugs or any other critters.
I also purchased one of those to do that sometime

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ya I've heard of that one before. I don't think I have that as I have new growth coming out and I haven't taken any clones. These are all seed plants except for my 2 old plants that are outside. I did buy a MAC1 a couple years back that was super slow growing. Slowest plant I have ever come across. I ended up tossing it because it just simply would only grow like 2 inches per month. Lol

I usually have a jar of alcohol I put my scissors and razor blade in when I do take cuts.

When I do spray plants I also always spray everything in the room or tents which ever I'm spraying. Walls ceilings soil under leaves etc.

I've heard of people putting propane heaters in there rooms and heating it up really hot for a while and kill off bugs or any other critters.
I also purchased one of those to do that sometime
How I killed PM in my rooms. Chopped all the plants in both flower rooms and put in propane heaters with the lights on no AC. Got Temps up to 130 degrees for an hour. PM was fuked. Never saw it again for a while till.i got clones from PNW faggot

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was literally just talking to gu about the new clones and what we have coming up. I have spent so much time weeding out bullshit. Getting joker packages confiscated in the mail and burning my address. People.sending fake shit. It's like someone has a good one you been looking for and it turns out shit. Like someone just hunted a pack of seeds and kept a keeper. I've seen so many garbage ass clones. I've hunted through 1000s of seed plants and still never find THE ONE . It's taken me a long ass time to get the collection I have now. That's a fact.

I was literally just talking to gu about the new clones and what we have coming up. I have spent so much time weeding out bullshit. Getting joker packages confiscated in the mail and burning my address. People.sending fake shit. It's like someone has a good one you been looking for and it turns out shit. Like someone just hunted a pack of seeds and kept a keeper. I've seen so many garbage ass clones. I've hunted through 1000s of seed plants and still never find THE ONE . It's taken me a long ass time to get the collection I have now. That's a fact.
I'm trying for the ONE myself. I have 15 strains going right now all brand new. No clones. I lost all my old stuff. Even your ADUB is gone. My friend is fuming over that one.

If this fails I await your next batch :alien: