#Heisenbeans Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
Another pic of the donor mom, I've actually had this one for a while but not the new ones I just got for the crosses. View attachment 129170

This one is Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato.
View attachment 129171

View attachment 129172

I'm gonna make crosses of these also but this isn't project X.
The terps on this one is exactly the way it is named.

So I'm sending out 10 seeds of this cross , and 10.of project X along with 10 regs of the AC X stardarwg crossed to project X. You'll think back to my early days. Now multiply that by 10. When I tell u I have never had shit this good im.telling u I speak with no ego. I just drove 16 hrs there and 16 back to pick all this shit up. You'll get ready.
Id be game to try some.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've always wanted cherry pie. Could bought some clones but got burnt last time with these critters in my grow room now. Ordered some Avid last night so hopefully that take care of em
Forbid 1 round and than do a dose of avid a few days later. I had russet mites. Got em straight from PNW faggot. Sent me PM herpes also. Dude straight up lied and denied it. He's a piece of shit hanging out over at penishunters giving out garden aids and shit.

Dalton

Nobody
Forbid 1 round and than do a dose of avid a few days later. I had russet mites. Got em straight from PNW faggot. Sent me PM herpes also. Dude straight up lied and denied it. He's a piece of shit hanging out over at penishunters giving out garden aids and shit.
This is why I miss your YouTube videos @Heisenbeans....your commentary of no fucks given is what is needed all around

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I got my clones from Oregon could be same dude. I've been battling this crap for a couple years now. Didn't grow anything for a while hoping that would end em but it hasn't. Got some forbid and sprayed em with that and sprayed everything else I had for good measure. Said 20 drops per 1/2 gal of water so I put in 28 lol

Was reading up on em where they are hard to kill because they lay eggs inside the plant and you can't see em.
All I know is I'd rather much have spider mites than these guys.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
U try mamma control? I had my first ever bout with spidermigntes that I let go because I thought I could go 1 weed till chop so I went hunting came back webs…..everywhere…..filled a 110 gal troth with tap and 100ml per gal of that shit and dunked ever plant in next rotation…..I’m 3 grows in the green without any on 1 dose

D

Deleted member 2835

U try mamma control? I had my first ever bout with spidermigntes that I let go because I thought I could go 1 weed till chop so I went hunting came back webs…..everywhere…..filled a 110 gal troth with tap and 100ml per gal of that shit and dunked ever plant in next rotation…..I’m 3 grows in the green without any on 1 dose
Russet mites are on a whole other level than spider mites.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The weather has been wonky. Idk what area u are in but hear in ny are winters are not cold like they used to be. So bugs are surviving more. I cut grass at the rental properties and went home to the girls to defoliate right after I’m almost certain, that’s where I got them from.