#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I have looked 3 times today but have not found that package may have been last of the pack and thrown away. I believe it just said icecream cake S1 was a black package some of the 1st ones.
Mine was in a legit white gps pkg and puck. I wrote down ice cream wedding not cake so I think it’s more of a wedding cake bx. When you look it up it’s ice cream cake x wedding cake

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Lord knows I really didnt need more seeds but I Picked up some "bubbles" anyone grown her? I just couldn't pass on the sale prices on GP... Had a great 1/4 of bubblegum few years back never to be seen again hoping these will fill the bill

led1k

Really Active Member
Tried on the other forum and got crickets. Trying here.

Friend popped some Purple Punch x Black Banana Cookies seeds I shared with him and he found a very compact 11 bladed pheno:

COMPACT.jpeg

I've grown probably 15 so far and have never seen one like this. @Gu~~~ , @Heisenbeans ? Anyone else? Is she a bit of a freak or more common? All I've seen so far have been close to this structure:

NORMAL.jpegl

But my sample size is small.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Tried on the other forum and got crickets. Trying here.

Friend popped some Purple Punch x Black Banana Cookies seeds I shared with him and he found a very compact 11 bladed pheno:

View attachment 96344

I've grown probably 15 so far and have never seen one like this. @Gu~~~ , @Heisenbeans ? Anyone else? Is she a bit of a freak or more common? All I've seen so far have been close to this structure:

View attachment 96345l

But my sample size is small.

Some phenos throw 11 blades. I've had a lot of them over the years. As long as the plants is healthy it's gonna put more blades out. If you reveg it will be single blades for a while.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Thought I'd chime in on my few Heisen plants I grew. Everything is stabilized at 57/58% and in their permanent jars now.
All plants turned out absolutely Killer!
My #1 pick... Lemon Tree.
Got 41 gr of rock hard lemony goodness, I absolutely love the buzz.
Between this and my Purple Badlands I'm set for my wake and bake for a bit.
_DSC0059-crop.JPG

Both of my Adub/AC were short phenos and just a pleasure to grow.
Got 45 and 43 grams of dense near perfect bud. Both have ended up smoking almost exactly the same.
Potent well rounded buzz with a sweet juicy fruit taste and smell with some kinda funky sour note in there.
_DSC0039-crop.JPG

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
How do you rate that Bridezilla?
Easily in my top 5 that I've ever grown. This one reeks of burnt rubber and hot asphalt. Little to no trim necessary. Potency for days. Not a knock out indica, but more of a strong indica-leaning hybrid that doesn't leave you spaced out if you indulge earlier in the day. Will definitely grow out the other seeds I have and look for another keeper now that I'm about to dive into the rosin pressing world, as I've heard WC & GG4 are great for extracts.