#Heisenbeans Genetics

Got some pics from my tent today @ 7 weeks. All Heisens stuff.

To the doubters that say terps and frost do not change from HPS to LED....................I think you are wrong. These things stink to high heaven under this new LED. I have pics of BBC, Lemon Tree, Wedding Dos and Stardawg.

Wedding Dos

DSCN0828.JPG

BBC

DSCN0829.JPG

LT

DSCN0830.JPG

Stardawg

DSCN0831.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Got some pics from my tent today @ 7 weeks. All Heisens stuff.

To the doubters that say terps and frost do not change from HPS to LED....................I think you are wrong. These things stink to high heaven under this new LED. I have pics of BBC, Lemon Tree, Wedding Dos and Stardawg.

Wedding Dos

View attachment 94642

BBC

View attachment 94643

LT

View attachment 94644

Stardawg

View attachment 94645
U tell em! Nothing compares!!
And think of all tge money you'll save on A.c./power!

Some Heisenbeans testers under a new LED. I have 8 TK x AC, 6 GG#4 x AC and 2 Corey Stardawg @ 3 days after flip. The Corey are clones of the HUGE plant I have @ 7 weeks now. We will test uncle H's theory that a light leak made the buds airy for this one :sneaky:

It's gonna get dangerous in this tent :giggle:

The 2 Corey are in the rear to the sides. In a black tent, inside a black room :cool:

DSCN0844.JPG

Here are a few TK x AC

DSCN0845.JPG

Here are a few GG#4 x AC

DSCN0846.JPG

I see monsters in my future. This 598 watts of LED is killing my 660 watts of HPS after only 3 days in. What horrors await me after 4 weeks in? :unsure:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Some Heisenbeans testers under a new LED. I have 8 TK x AC, 6 GG#4 x AC and 2 Corey Stardawg @ 3 days after flip. The Corey are clones of the HUGE plant I have @ 7 weeks now. We will test uncle H's theory that a light leak made the buds airy for this one :sneaky:

It's gonna get dangerous in this tent :giggle:

The 2 Corey are in the rear to the sides. In a black tent, inside a black room :cool:

View attachment 94654

Here are a few TK x AC

View attachment 94655

Here are a few GG#4 x AC

View attachment 94656

I see monsters in my future. This 598 watts of LED is killing my 660 watts of HPS after only 3 days in. What horrors await me after 4 weeks in? :unsure:
Do tell! What kind of fixture? I MUUUUST know 😄