#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

Freebie Whisperer
Site Supporter
I have looked 3 times today but have not found that package may have been last of the pack and thrown away. I believe it just said icecream cake S1 was a black package some of the 1st ones.
Mine was in a legit white gps pkg and puck. I wrote down ice cream wedding not cake so I think it’s more of a wedding cake bx. When you look it up it’s ice cream cake x wedding cake

led1k

Master Grower
Tried on the other forum and got crickets. Trying here.

Friend popped some Purple Punch x Black Banana Cookies seeds I shared with him and he found a very compact 11 bladed pheno:

COMPACT.jpeg

I've grown probably 15 so far and have never seen one like this. @Gu~~~ , @Heisenbeans ? Anyone else? Is she a bit of a freak or more common? All I've seen so far have been close to this structure:

NORMAL.jpeg
l

But my sample size is small.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Tried on the other forum and got crickets. Trying here.

Friend popped some Purple Punch x Black Banana Cookies seeds I shared with him and he found a very compact 11 bladed pheno:

View attachment 96344

I've grown probably 15 so far and have never seen one like this. @Gu~~~ , @Heisenbeans ? Anyone else? Is she a bit of a freak or more common? All I've seen so far have been close to this structure:

View attachment 96345l

But my sample size is small.

Some phenos throw 11 blades. I've had a lot of them over the years. As long as the plants is healthy it's gonna put more blades out. If you reveg it will be single blades for a while.

Slowdrawl

Grow God
Thought I'd chime in on my few Heisen plants I grew. Everything is stabilized at 57/58% and in their permanent jars now.
All plants turned out absolutely Killer!
My #1 pick... Lemon Tree.
Got 41 gr of rock hard lemony goodness, I absolutely love the buzz.
Between this and my Purple Badlands I'm set for my wake and bake for a bit.
_DSC0059-crop.JPG

Both of my Adub/AC were short phenos and just a pleasure to grow.
Got 45 and 43 grams of dense near perfect bud. Both have ended up smoking almost exactly the same.
Potent well rounded buzz with a sweet juicy fruit taste and smell with some kinda funky sour note in there.
_DSC0039-crop.JPG