#Heisenbeans Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Some Heisenbeans testers under a new LED. I have 8 TK x AC, 6 GG#4 x AC and 2 Corey Stardawg @ 3 days after flip. The Corey are clones of the HUGE plant I have @ 7 weeks now. We will test uncle H's theory that a light leak made the buds airy for this one :sneaky:

It's gonna get dangerous in this tent :giggle:

The 2 Corey are in the rear to the sides. In a black tent, inside a black room :cool:

View attachment 94654

Here are a few TK x AC

View attachment 94655

Here are a few GG#4 x AC

View attachment 94656

I see monsters in my future. This 598 watts of LED is killing my 660 watts of HPS after only 3 days in. What horrors await me after 4 weeks in? :unsure:
I’ve heard that for some reason, plants under leds need more cal Mag than when under incandescent lights. Something to keep in mind if you weren’t already aware.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I’ve heard that for some reason, plants under leds need more cal Mag than when under incandescent lights. Something to keep in mind if you weren’t already aware.
Calcium is an important part of the human body also.
This stuff gets so complex to try and figure out. I tend to believe the need for more calcium has to do with low PH and your P content through the grow. Plus you're dealing with individual light spectrums from all these LED makers.
Personally, I very seldom add Cal-Mag, but that's just me.
I been doing this for quite a long time and I'm pretty good at spotting problems early and being able to correct them.
But this Cal-Mag thing, I'm still on the fence.
I'm sure it doesn't hurt to add it.
Do outdoor growers have to use it?
Just asking, cause it's that time of the year.
1624560663157.png

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I noticed the plants getting spots under the LED early in veg. Every thing I read pointed to Cal mag def. I started using it with every feeding starting in veg. The spots went away on all the new growth, and I havent had that problem since. B4 I was using T 5 for veg and HPS for flower and never even knew what cal mag was. Also never had those spots until the LED.

Tent full of Heisenbeans @ 6 days since flip. Stardawg clones of the Giant tree are in the back corners. GG#4 x AC are the rest of the smaller ones in the rear. The front are all TK x AC.

DSCN0852.JPG

Giant tree. The airy buds have now put the fat on in the other tent. Pics tomorrow. I think each cola is going to weigh an ounce. Very even cola's on her.

DSCN0855.JPG

Here we have some GG#4 x AC stuff

DSCN0854.JPG

This is the TK x AC stuff

DSCN0853.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Tent full of Heisenbeans @ 6 days since flip. Stardawg clones of the Giant tree are in the back corners. GG#4 x AC are the rest of the smaller ones in the rear. The front are all TK x AC.

View attachment 94877

Giant tree. The airy buds have now put the fat on in the other tent. Pics tomorrow. I think each cola is going to weigh an ounce. Very even cola's on her.

View attachment 94878

Here we have some GG#4 x AC stuff

View attachment 94879

This is the TK x AC stuff

View attachment 94880
Your plants are looking nice and healthy and happy!

Your plants are looking nice and healthy and happy!
Because of you OS. All my plants in every flower tent are kicking it and drinking again like they should be @ 7 weeks. This tent @ 1 week is going to be my first flower tent without using PH solution since you told me about that. I will post a pic of this tent each week until the end. Once it gets to 6 weeks or so we will see how it works out. I say the problem is solved due to the other tents fully recovering and drinking again like normal.

Thanks again :giggle:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a Ice Cream Cake S1. Nice plant ended being over 4 foot tall not including pot and nicely wide. Great plant, great terps, lots of frost but took a bit of picking off balls.
Took a clone and she has been a PIA picking balls much worse than mom but then I look over at the mom and say well might pick a few more balls.

Picts

icecream cake 1.jpg

icecream cake 2.jpg

icecream cake 3.jpg

icecream cake.jpg