#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Easily in my top 5 that I've ever grown. This one reeks of burnt rubber and hot asphalt. Little to no trim necessary. Potency for days. Not a knock out indica, but more of a strong indica-leaning hybrid that doesn't leave you spaced out if you indulge earlier in the day. Will definitely grow out the other seeds I have and look for another keeper now that I'm about to dive into the rosin pressing world, as I've heard WC & GG4 are great for extracts.
I loved my bz outdoor last yearCapture+_2021-04-21-09-03-30.png
Over a poubd of delicious frosty nugs. This year is mehhh. Fucking mother nature.
The sticky icky (gg4 x AC) and LT x ac are the ones I'm cloning. 0802210612a.jpg
Diamong cookies is,in there too lvtk x AC should,be fire. Wed dub. Dubstep, mac1, Gucci cut (wc x pp), are gonna be short due to inclement weather. But I will get cuts no matter what
All GPS this year. Rum runner, bz, sticky, wed dub, adub s1, LT x AC, and an adub x AC. 0802210610.jpg0802210613b.jpg0802210613a.jpg0802210613.jpg

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Quick question about #5. First was it a green pheno? And second do you get any kinda lime Terps? Sorry for being nosey bit it looks identical to one of "ours".
Actually number 3 was a green pheno with the lime scents. That’s the Adub sneaking through I only got one pheno like that. But they are all super nice smoke and I feel the Adub in the plant gave them the weight I saw everyone put on.