#Heisenbeans Genetics

BerryNice

Super Active Member
20th century? Its still federally illegal. BANKS WONT fuck with it. You have to be super creative to accept any kind of payment. Its not as easy as opening a square account and putting up a link.
Yes that is my opinion sorry I just feel that way since other banks that are bigger and have way more selections offer credit cards and multi other options

I also can get beans from a bunch of breeders I just never got to know you otherwise I be asking you for clones or to buy beans directly

It may only be a small % of people but there are people like me if there is no easy electronic payment method. They just choose another bank or breeder

If I had legs and my own mail box cash in the mail but it’s just too much of a pain in the balls for me

I just want to click buttons and have it delivered to my house

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yes that is my opinion sorry I just feel that way since other banks that are bigger and have way more selections offer credit cards and multi other options

I also can get beans from a bunch of breeders I just never got to know you otherwise I be asking you for clones or to buy beans directly

It may only be a small % of people but there are people like me if there is no easy electronic payment method. They just choose another bank or breeder

If I had legs and my own mail box cash in the mail but it’s just too much of a pain in the balls for me

I just want to click buttons and have it delivered to my house
U can use a credit card at Greenpoint. Actually you use your card to buy PMC coins or something, I believe, and then pay with those. But it pretty much does all that for you and it's just as simple. They got Bitcoin too. But why you asking for 20th century payments? You know it's the 21st century, right? 😂😂

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
U can use a credit card at Greenpoint. Actually you use your card to buy PMC coins or something, I believe, and then pay with those. But it pretty much does all that for you and it's just as simple. They got Bitcoin too. But why you asking for 20th century payments? You know it's the 21st century, right? 😂😂
Bitcoins and bitmaps...cash talks....man i miss paypal.

You kids and your tik toks

In all my dealings with cash it all went through. The last few times i got smarter. I put the money in a birthday card and said Happy Birthday from your Pal G...thanks man for that time you bailed me out...

and one time it got busted...opened...looked at and sealed and then sent to the man cash intact...with the cash in the hands of the dude. Let me tell you this made me have faith in the postal system. I was blown away actually.

It works.

Last edited:

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I do but I said 20th for a reason that was my point lol

And thanks I will check and see if I can pick up any of the strains

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Not a bad haul for just two plants. The box is 20" Wide x 22" Long x 22" Tall and most of those are colas that are 18" - 21" long. Top half is Banana Orange Daiquiri and bottom half is Topanga Wedding
View attachment 65641

and...with that harvest comes the finish of the time lapse video I've been building since they sprouted!
That was dope 👌. Hey just wondering if this square fans move a good amount of air? The infinity

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not a bad haul for just two plants. The box is 20" Wide x 22" Long x 22" Tall and most of those are colas that are 18" - 21" long. Top half is Banana Orange Daiquiri and bottom half is Topanga Wedding
View attachment 65641

and...with that harvest comes the finish of the time lapse video I've been building since they sprouted!
The flying Topanga's about the 2 minute mark :ROFLMAO: Love it!

V3n0M

Super Active Member
mini Dubstep 29days in, i grew this one and took a bunch of cuts that are in veg.. going to keep a clone around til this one finishes.
decided to flower her, Shes a keeper, heavy trichome coverage, and unigue sweet/sour smell adub leaning?

dub.jpg

dub1.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That was dope 👌. Hey just wondering if this square fans move a good amount of air? The infinity
They each push 57 CFM. I have 2 in the front, two in the back, and then I have a couple small fans on the floor blowing up through the canopy. The thing I love about the AC Infinity fans is they are silent, powered off USB, and you can daisy chain them.

The flying Topanga's about the 2 minute mark :ROFLMAO: Love it!
They look like little seagulls, don't they? :ROFLMAO: