#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks! They are pretty much all milky now and some amber is coming in. The fade has come in really fast over the last week, so they probably don't have long to go, and it looks like they are pretty much right on time with the flower time GPS has listed on their site.
View attachment 65040
Ha we getting 240 here 😎lol
Still getting 200-300.00 for my "primed beef" here. The customers are the problem. I have none. lol

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ha we getting 240 here 😎lol
Shit, if its sum top shelf meds we can still fetch 300-325 a zip. Thats what happens when ur state is legal recreational, but only allows med card holders to grow.
Another factor is the few dispensaries we have in state are charging 90-100 bucks a gram for thc carts and have no flower for sale. Ive got 4 shops within a hour of me and none have any flower for sale. Just edibles, and carts. Another funny one is 50 bucks for a .3 of a gram carts.. Fuck them..lol
But if u can grow sum good flowers, u can still fetch top dollar. I keep the top colas and pettle the rest. Def helps the family get by.
Just thought id share that wit u.
Thanks ✌

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Shit, if its sum top shelf meds we can still fetch 300-325 a zip. Thats what happens when ur state is legal recreational, but only allows med card holders to grow.
Another factor is the few dispensaries we have in state are charging 90-100 bucks a gram for thc carts and have no flower for sale. Ive got 4 shops within a hour of me and none have any flower for sale. Just edibles, and carts. Another funny one is 50 bucks for a .3 of a gram carts.. Fuck them..lol
But if u can grow sum good flowers, u can still fetch top dollar. I keep the top colas and pettle the rest. Def helps the family get by.
Just thought id share that wit u.
Thanks ✌
They can make carts out of anything, even moldy trash.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
So I was away for awhile and only personally grew out the gg4 which was very good

I am growing it again this run I don’t get into the Riu drama or any other drama

What ended up being the best few strains? What are the best few current strains Now?

Is greenpoint still only place to get them and do they take credit cards now?

Cash in the mail is just is not a option for me it’s 2020 I want to put packs into a cart and check out

Roll down to my mailbox and get them

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Topanga Wedding @ 75 days from switch.. pretty, colorful buds.. waiting for the amber.. not much going on as of yet..

View attachment 65421
View attachment 65422View attachment 65423
Do any of you guys know if growing organically could the plants to ripen earlier than with salt based nutrients? The reason I’m asking is because my Topanga Wedding looks further a long than these and they are on day 70 from flip (I’ll post a picture when the lights come on today) and this is the first grow where I feel the plants are ready for harvest right at the breeders listed flower time. All my previous grows were fed with salt based nutrients and they all went anywhere from 1-3 weeks longer than the listed flower time before I felt they were ready.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Do any of you guys know if growing organically could the plants to ripen earlier than with salt based nutrients? The reason I’m asking is because my Topanga Wedding looks further a long than these and they are on day 70 from flip (I’ll post a picture when the lights come on today) and this is the first grow where I feel the plants are ready for harvest right at the breeders listed flower time. All my previous grows were fed with salt based nutrients and they all went anywhere from 1-3 weeks longer than the listed flower time before I felt they were ready.
Interesting theory.. Could be.. Don't know.. But I do know that most of my grows exceed the posted flowering time.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Its all in the genetics.. I use MC, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion and their kelp concentrate.. Pretty much as directions indicate. Feed everytime I water..
Everyone is so different I been running less and less each run

As of now I run no nutes in veg at all I go from 1/2 gallon and then Week before flower into 3 gal

Water only until day 7 of flower I then feed it iguana juice bloom with plantation molasses weeks 2 and 4

Then it’s all stream water from Jackson hole

I avg 3-6 oz per plant I could get way more but it’s the taste for me