#Heisenbeans Genetics

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Do any of you guys know if growing organically could the plants to ripen earlier than with salt based nutrients? The reason I’m asking is because my Topanga Wedding looks further a long than these and they are on day 70 from flip (I’ll post a picture when the lights come on today) and this is the first grow where I feel the plants are ready for harvest right at the breeders listed flower time. All my previous grows were fed with salt based nutrients and they all went anywhere from 1-3 weeks longer than the listed flower time before I felt they were ready.
Believe it or not me and my buddy run gg4 and he beats me by a week or two every time . He is all hydro and I'm basically all organic .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Do any of you guys know if growing organically could the plants to ripen earlier than with salt based nutrients? The reason I’m asking is because my Topanga Wedding looks further a long than these and they are on day 70 from flip (I’ll post a picture when the lights come on today) and this is the first grow where I feel the plants are ready for harvest right at the breeders listed flower time. All my previous grows were fed with salt based nutrients and they all went anywhere from 1-3 weeks longer than the listed flower time before I felt they were ready.
I use organic, and just had a plant in the 8-9 week "advertised range" go over 11 weeks. In my instance, I have my lights fairly high - keeping about 40k on the lumen-meter right at the tops. I know people blast plants with much more, so I was guessing that the gentler lighting was making them flower slower/longer.

Regardless, I don't think organic or not matters because mine usually go long.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
The Wedding Cake, Topanga, and Purple Punch crosses seem popular and you can get gear at

https://greenpointseeds.com/
Greenpoint have credit cards or any 20th century payment methods?

If it’s still just cash in the mail it’s not for me

And ty I tried the gg4 and bought it before he went to greenpoint

I left like week after that deal was done with greenpoint

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Last time I ordered from them they accepted debit cards. Don’t forget @Heisenbeans has the “chuckers” code in his dog that’s takes off 10%, too.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

20th century? Its still federally illegal. BANKS WONT fuck with it. You have to be super creative to accept any kind of payment. Its not as easy as opening a square account and putting up a link.

V3n0M

Super Active Member
Topanga Wedding Day 56. All Cloudy still about 25% Amber. . maybe 4-6 days left.. shes def on the quicker end.

She turned out about the size i wanted.. especially for a 2.4gl pot/3gl equivalent air pot
Lots of this strain posted the past couple days, so much fire going on here

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg