#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The plant i have labelled purple punch..that is purple dream. The fat buds make more sense now. Wow what an aroma coming off of the purple dream.

One will be ripe in a week or so and its smelling all grapes and berries with zero funk. Wow it smells GREAT. Frosty all over too. And 5 of them dreams are stacking fat buds and nice fat secondary buds. The 6th is in soil and is recent to bloom but i would imagine it will be the same.

This might replace my punch for a while. All clones are now in bloom or flushed. GNATS...geeze.

:)

Fall is a better time to hunt for a mom or two anyway.

D

Deleted member 60

Wet 3 of each last night. Everyone sunk as of a few minutes ago.... so today they hit the dirt and we will see who wants to play

Dosi x Wedding Cake (fat, beautiful seeds here...wow)
Dosi x Gelato33
Animal Cookies x Sundae Driver
GMO x Animal Cookies
GMO x Dosi

Set em all up and then noticed a lonely seed sitting on the table. No idea who it was....so she is gonna play as well and we'll figure out who she is down the road.... (providing she does her thing). While not really my thing right now......it will be interesting to see how the "GMO" crosses come out. The Clearwater selection I grew was so Chem D it was insane. Until I see different...I'm still thinking GMO is just the Chem d cut renamed...like so many other things. Just TOO similar here.....but maybe I'll be surprised this time.... (?) Never hurts to try, I guess.

Glad the outdoor this year is mostly (OK..all) fruit cus this run will likely be everything but. It's all good though..... yup.

Thanks H........

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wet 3 of each last night. Everyone sunk as of a few minutes ago.... so today they hit the dirt and we will see who wants to play

Dosi x Gelato33
GMO x Animal Cookies
GMO x Dosi

Set em all up and then noticed a lonely seed sitting on the table. No idea who it was....so she is gonna play as well and we'll figure out who she is down the road.... (providing she does her thing). While not really my thing right now......it will be interesting to see how the "GMO" crosses come out. The Clearwater selection I grew was so Chem D it was insane. Until I see different...I'm still thinking GMO is just the Chem d cut renamed...like so many other things. Just TOO similar here.....but maybe I'll be surprised this time.... (?) Never hurts to try, I guess.

Glad the outdoor this year is mostly (OK..all) fruit cus this run will likely be everything but. It's all good though..... yup.

Thanks H........
Dosi-Cakes are almost twice the size of the rest!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Dosi x Gelato33
GMO x Animal Cookies
GMO x Dosi

Thanks H........
Its not the D, i know a guy that had the real deal 100 percent D . It is very similar but not the same.

D

Deleted member 60

I grew the Chem D cut for a good 6 years if not more. (then Conni's Lem Chem..which was very similar but yielded 2X as much) Was hooked bad on the taste of that cut for years...LOL.....and it dominated every cross I laid it on. I don;t see GMO as being much different from the exposures I've had so far. I'd love for my mind to be changed though......so I will grow em and see if something else is in there of note that rears it's head.

Either way...many thanks.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
day 48 purple dream. all seeds were 45 go 60 days in veg.

#1 has bigger buds. #1 and #3 were the clones i kept but i think #1 is the keeper because...it survived healthy!

This was a punch leaner i think...day 48 and coming along FAST....probably 56 day finish like the punch is (mature to finish)

purple dream.JPG