#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I wouldnt net the mac, personally would run them in smaller pots and keep em compact. mac will stand on its own without any support.
Normally I net nothing but this one got so big on its own while I was setting up other moms it’s time for this plant to go and a new mom from clone to be started so I’m going to flower it out in a extra 4x4 I had it’s in about 4 gals of soil atm so she was top heavy. I spread it out going to take another 8-10 clones off it and flip

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
When you grow plants outside...they dont stretch the full amount like inside right?

I went to tie rope around the punch outside and realized i need a ladder and some 8 foot 2 x 2s and fencing. Its over 7 feet tall, how tall could a punch actually get?

I have to do something the wind is going to break them if they stack some weight on the buds.... The first time i was able to let her rip due to legality. In a week i wont be able to see out the kitchen window. LOL...its cartoonish and awesome.

If i can get them to the finish this should be a new outside PB for me.
1595498918909552496268.jpg

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
When you grow plants outside...they dont stretch the full amount like inside right?

I went to tie rope around the punch outside and realized i need a ladder and some 8 foot 2 x 2s and fencing. Its over 7 feet tall, how tall could a punch actually get?

I have to do something the wind is going to break them if they stack some weight on the buds.... The first time i was able to let her rip due to legality. In a week i wont be able to see out the kitchen window. LOL...its cartoonish and awesome.

I just had the same issues. I started a little early , so I had to top and clean up a few of them.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

😂 welcome to a successful outdoor grow. The upside is you have room to adapt and install support before shit goes full tilt awol . It’s a good problem 👍

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
You see where skunk master flex hit the trifecta at a recent cup with his Donny burger
I got the han Solo hashplant cheapest pack, lol. But even flex said he was surprised over the first place in terps competition.
That’s cool no way!! I have some GMO Donny burgers I am hoping to pop soon! GMO is my new fave haha! Should have a few different crosses going soon to find a real special banger! :D

D

Deleted member 60

Here's what happens when no topping outside, lol..gonna string twine today and try some netting
Ahhhhhh.....the old Megadump stretch.....and I'm guessing....there will be more to come. Stretching and starting to flower here.....

Yup @sfrigon1 ...whack that center. Sends the hormones to the other branches and they all try to compete for the top/biggest cola.

Or buy a ladder

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ahhhhhh.....the old Megadump stretch.....and I'm guessing....there will be more to come. Stretching and starting to flower here.....

Yup @sfrigon1 ...whack that center. Sends the hormones to the other branches and they all try to compete for the top/biggest cola.

Or buy a ladder
Glad I didn't fuck up , this is only my third season outdoors so I'm def still learning

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I just cut the fucking center right off of a couple , so just the side branches are gonna flower . Just an experiment
I have to do that inside. First timer outside, just letting em go, see what happens. I know I'm doin it all wrong, including the wrong food, maybe I just chop em down, since they def look awful. LMFAO

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 65335

It all depends on planting date. Your plant is big right now so it is mature. It will only stretch around 2 foot maybe when flowering is induced. If you planted right now it will stretch a great deal because it was planted late.

When i used to grow exclusively outside i would put plants out in may and had many many plants 15 foot tall by end of July. They really didnt get much taller. My plants that i would put out from seed in mid July always got 7 foot tall or more.

It all depends on if your topping the plant, if it is a clone or seed, sativa or indica, how much nitrogen and nutes, how much water it has, how much sunlight and your temps. They all play a part.

I had planted a certain plant from Mr Nice Seeds many years ago and it did not throw pistols until the 2nd week of november. Same year i had a trainwreck seed that flowered started first week of June. Both from seed planted at the same time.

All kinds of stuff that effects it.
Years ago when all you could get was bagseed i had plants that showed sex in late July but I couldnt harvest them until early Dec. Even survived temps down in the early 20s. Burned all the fans off but buds were just fine and kept putting weight on.

Ahh the good ole days when you could sell an ounce for 300 that we now consider mid. Now you cant give it away and grade A stuff is 100.

D

Deleted member 60

I have to do that inside. First timer outside, just letting em go, see what happens. I know I'm doin it all wrong, including the wrong food, maybe I just chop em down, since they def look awful. LMFAO
If they finish you did it right. And Megadump isn't the wrong food....it just makes a lot of stems and keeps your plant from finishing/fading :ROFLMAO:

The lawn sure loves the stuff though....