#Heisenbeans Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
Chopped and jarring up some Twinkle Tarts View attachment 89432View attachment 89433

Looks nice! No offense but i think your post belongs here

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Looks nice! No offense but i think your post belongs here

I posted it here originally with Heisens ice cream. Just giving an update . Credit goes to @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower for trading these for ice cream seeds.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I am building a cabin right now just 3 bedrooms 1 bath a utility room than a open concept living room and kitchen doing all the work myself originally the grand total was 38000 this is what’s done so far heat ac in floor heat and it’s painted and the bathroom minus the shitter there is still lots to do and I’m 52000 in dumb time to build anything but fuck it what’s money when ya got it lol I wishView attachment 89334View attachment 89335View attachment 89336View attachment 89337

That's a lot of work being done their. Especially that sheetrock work. All that sanding lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Carpenters may be not working in some places but in my state the builders ride down the ride road in subdivisions waving hundies trying to get crews to go to their jobs. Painters now I mean brush pushers not bosses 25 to 30 and hour for new work english not needed. Real-estate companies won't even put for sale signs up they put coming soon and change to SOLD they are selling that fast.

Maybe thats in areas of the country where people trying to escape the cities??

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
House prices will def keep going up they won’t come down anytime soon

My buddy whose son moved to the outskirts of Memphis back 3 years ago ended up buying a house 2 years ago. Now he's moving back because he hates it their. Bought a small house for $130k now he's putting it up for sale at $250k realtor told him same house has been selling for $220k but thinks he could get someone to buy it for $250k since lumber prices are skyrocketing.

He bought that house unseen in person. As soon as it come up for sale he bought it. He had missed out a bunch of times on other houses because he was wanting to look at them in person.

Most times he said the same day house is listed for sale its sold that day. Thats in North Memphis of course not everywhere.