#Heisenbeans Genetics

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Depends on your style. Would need to know more about your grow. Gg4s1 will probably need support the Adubs1 not so much. How far along are they pic?
I grow in a Wilma drip system. The reason I ask is I only grown g´moozy from Heisen befor. And unfortunately they all (7pcs )went bananas on me. Those I topped and trained as I usually do it..
I just don´t want to stress them too much this time.. But I think I will top them, they look good and strong

If u got the room top them ladies and make em big. You won’t be disappointed having extra a dub and extra gg 4 hanging around
I got the room for it so I´ll top them once. There can never bee to much HeisenFire in the house :cool:
Flipping to 12/12 next weekend. 5 out of 6 are on the forth node

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know a lot of you guys were sick of the stardawg regs that were around for so long but asking a serious question. What if there was a stardawg female that was so dank and put out the heat. I have reversed every stardawg plant I have and pollen has been damn near nothing but what if there was that one stardawg mom that actually reversed well and put out that straight old-school stardawg .
Do you guys dedicated to the regs think you would give em a shot? I always wanted to make a stardawg fem line but the space and time never allowed it. Not saying I would but just kind of gathering ideas.

Opie1

Master Grower
I know a lot of you guys were sick of the stardawg regs that were around for so long but asking a serious question. What if there was a stardawg female that was so dank and put out the heat. I have reversed every stardawg plant I have and pollen has been damn near nothing but what if there was that one stardawg mom that actually reversed well and put out that straight old-school stardawg .
Do you guys dedicated to the regs think you would give em a shot? I always wanted to make a stardawg fem line but the space and time never allowed it. Not saying I would but just kind of gathering ideas.
I’d give em two shots if you make em

What's that suga? Free seeds?!?! Let me put on the proper avatar first 😘 🥰

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Stardawg brings a lot to the table. The flavor is good the bud mass and strength are excellent,

Imagine GMO X Stardawg Fems ! Solid fire. So many of them are.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Folks are already doin it on ig. Just don't use that old stardog of gus, that took forever to flower and still kept throwing whities. Looks like to me he switched when he made the f2s, but I don't know for sure. But I even seen someone reversing corey.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m loving Mac dog (one of my favorites) that herb is straight fire. I don’t know much about breeding but those two kinds made some fire bud for sure. If you made them again I would probably grab another few packs even though I already have another unopened pack to still go through

Meatman

Meat Master
That wouldn’t be bad just no more punch crosses I think I have damn near everyone and I’m getting burnt out of them....I don’t mean any disrespect by that either they where all fire I think it’s safe to say where all just ready for something different

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As far as "sick of" I don't know it that's the case. Just that every reg on the site was pretty much a stardawg cross. I'd much rather you hunt than me - more room.

I think some breeders that get a good cut then either by agreement of just good business sense hesitate to just re-release beans from that cut.

But as a grower, I don't care. If it was good enough to launch a fat line of children i'd like to see what the original was like.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Folks are already doin it on ig. Just don't use that old stardog of gus, that took forever to flower and still kept throwing whities. Looks like to me he switched when he made the f2s, but I don't know for sure. But I even seen someone reversing corey.
Corey don't reverse worth a damn. Maybe a few seeds here and there. If they are pulling piles of pollen off it it ain't the Corey. I never got a straight answer on where the f1 female I have came from. I know it was made with the male. All I know is I pollinate it with the male and send the seeds out.
Its a good one but I think I can do better with more selections. I saw the pheno hunt and I believe it came from 24 plants from I saw.
I reversed that F1 female and the same shit. Not much pollen. People don't realize what goes into making 500 packs of fems and I typically make that many per product per drop. Its fuking hard.
Everything has to go perfect. Timing is critical, pollen loses viability and its always a race against the clock.
I would need at least 400 females from the male to make it worth it. First you have find the females, than the ones that are straight fire, than you have to reverse everything to see whats gonna give up the pollen. Than using pollen from each keeper to test the offspring. I'm sure gu would love to have a stardawg fem line at some point down the road.

The autos right now are my first priority. The guy I got the Northern Lights 5 off of can't wait till I make NL5 crossed to the Mac autos. Some good shit coming.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As far as "sick of" I don't know it that's the case. Just that every reg on the site was pretty much a stardawg cross. I'd much rather you hunt than me - more room.

I think some breeders that get a good cut then either by agreement of just good business sense hesitate to just re-release beans from that cut.

But as a grower, I don't care. If it was good enough to launch a fat line of children i'd like to see what the original was like.
Its kind of like this. People was burnt out on the punch crosses but every drop we had the seeds were sold out in less than 30 days. How can you discontinue a line you sell out of. The Big Mac is the most popular burger in the USA but that don't mean its the best. 50 years later they still selling millions a day.
Us having dedicated research department and allowing me to find the stuff and make this shit is a total game changer. Not just for the autos but for all the fem lines we produce in the future. Hype sells but so does great genetics.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Corey don't reverse worth a damn. Maybe a few seeds here and there. If they are pulling piles of pollen off it it ain't the Corey. I never got a straight answer on where the f1 female I have came from. I know it was made with the male. All I know is I pollinate it with the male and send the seeds out.
Its a good one but I think I can do better with more selections. I saw the pheno hunt and I believe it came from 24 plants from I saw.
I reversed that F1 female and the same shit. Not much pollen. People don't realize what goes into making 500 packs of fems and I typically make that many per product per drop. Its fuking hard.
Everything has to go perfect. Timing is critical, pollen loses viability and its always a race against the clock.
I would need at least 400 females from the male to make it worth it. First you have find the females, than the ones that are straight fire, than you have to reverse everything to see whats gonna give up the pollen. Than using pollen from each keeper to test the offspring. I'm sure gu would love to have a stardawg fem line at some point down the road.

The autos right now are my first priority. The guy I got the Northern Lights 5 off of can't wait till I make NL5 crossed to the Mac autos. Some good shit coming.
Just bought a sensi cross with nl fems and an nl iraqi cross from stray. Just fems, tho. But yes, mac is kinda in the way out, seems like. Try the chem d or tresdog to reverse, imho