#Heisenbeans Genetics

No flash is needed with white LEDs if you just go in and adjust the white balance or tint a little bit. It usually only needs to be kicked towards blue just a smidge to get the color to look correct but some people go way overboard.
I usually turn my lights down to 10% for pics....I find I get a massive glare on the top of the buds when light is turned to normal %

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No flash is needed with white LEDs if you just go in and adjust the white balance or tint a little bit. It usually only needs to be kicked towards blue just a smidge to get the color to look correct but some people go way overboard.
I find that the flash actually knocks down some of the "halo" tops. where the white pistils are just a QB blurr.
Having the flash also makes the pic more 'instantaneous' on my camera and less susceptible to stoner-hands blur.

If I am going to mess with the color at all, I make sure there is something in the pic that is a standard RBG to adjust to. Whether it's a green tent pole, yellow gnat strips, whatever. I never look at the plant for adjustment.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I find that the flash actually knocks down some of the "halo" tops. where the white pistils are just a QB blurr.
Having the flash also makes the pic more 'instantaneous' on my camera and less susceptible to stoner-hands blur.

If I am going to mess with the color at all, I make sure there is something in the pic that is a standard RBG to adjust to. Whether it's a green tent pole, yellow gnat strips, whatever. I never look at the plant for adjustment.
I usually go off of the silver lining of the tent. That is usually pretty easy to match to how it looks under normal lighting.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Let’s leave this discuss on main discussion of the thread boys

Since you asked . Like fluence and many brands explained for leds co2 is a must for leds since envirment is a different shift 78-86 ( like I explained in the first post ) you raise gradually just like the light and the co2 and also follow vpd with temp since using your not running a bulb that takes the humidity anymore . Thus more efficient way is vpd chart followed and higher temps vs lower temps and following lower humidity (like tradionional hps and de)

hps 75-80f (cost ya more in a/c and dehumidifier )
Led 78-86f ( co2 cost but way less power and better results imo)

so In flower without co2 and strong LEDs should I be around 80?