#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey, remember when @Heisenbeans said he was gonna drop bridezilla seeds again? Good times
Indeed!! I am very interested in some more Bridzila seeds, I been taking clones for a spell, would be nice to have a backup pack in case something happens to the mother plants... Live in the boonies and loss of power for days when it's below zero has occurred before, but from what I have seen he's already one busy mofo...

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Indeed!! I am very interested in some more Bridzila seeds, I been taking clones for a spell, would be nice to have a backup pack in case something happens to the mother plants... Live in the boonies and loss of power for days when it's below zero has occurred before, but from what I have seen he's already one busy mofo...
Was initially meant to be ready to drop beginning of Summer . Obviously plans changed . Seemed like and still does plenty of noise for the product .

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Black Friday there will be bridezilla, dubstep and lemon tree s1s
Black Friday there will be bridezilla, dubstep and lemon tree s1s
Which one you reverse for the bridezilla curious what the difference would be if you reversed the opposite might be something fun to try and I will definitely be grabbing a pack