#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Testers now on 12-12
Dosido X Blue Dream. Dosido X GG4. Feed is 1000 TDS Jacks 10 30 20 until stretch is over then bloom nutes.
DSCF6270.JPG
DosidoX Blue Dream. All of them vibrant and in bloom.
DSCF6252.JPG
Animal Cookies X Blue Dream
DSCF6251.JPG
DSCF6248.JPG
Animal Cookies X LVTK
DSCF6247.JPG
Dosido X GMO are just taking off. Lots of crazy good buds coming these are going to rock it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Heisenbeans Outside (my wife gets 4 legally too).
Dubstep...when the seeds come out buy them. Super resiliant strain..Strong AS FUCK. Will leave you quivering in a corner pondering your lottery tickets. But wow is it good.
Tastes can vary but i have one that i have run (This One) for about 5 months or so. The flavor is not my fave. I say it tastes like a wire fire at a paint plant in India...but i love it...so yeah get it.

You might not get the wire fire pheno but it will be a FIRE Pheno Stardawg AND A dub...
25 gallon 2 parts ocean forest to 1 part happy frog...top dressed with Stepwell Organic Bloom top dress and i added 5 gallons of Destiny organic super soil 2 weeks ago. Beauty to grow..no trouble like all of them outside.
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1951.JPG
GMO cake. She is a finicky girl. I found a spot that is less stressful and she rebounded very well. GMO x Wedding Cake and she is smelling cake. Oh Happy Day.
IMG_1953.JPGIMG_1955.JPG
And a purple punch (my last of the white grape pheno). I have 6 seeds left and will chase one again down the road. The really tall stuff is Esos Twinkle Tart. Both share a raised bed.
The punch is still no sluch at all. That is a 10 foot high 2 x 2 :) biggest one I ever grew.
IMG_1957.JPGIMG_1958.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Dubstep...when the seeds come out buy them. Super resiliant strain..Strong AS FUCK. Will leave you quivering in a corner pondering your lottery tickets. But wow is it good.
Tastes can vary but i have one that i have run (This One) for about 5 months or so. The flavor is not my fave. I say it tastes like a wire fire at a paint plant in India...but i love it...so yeah get it.

You might not get the wire fire pheno but it will be a FIRE Pheno Stardawg AND A dub...
25 gallon 2 parts ocean forest to 1 part happy frog...top dressed with Stepwell Organic Bloom top dress and i added 5 gallons of Destiny organic super soil 2 weeks ago. Beauty to grow..no trouble like all of them outside.
View attachment 72808
View attachment 72807
GMO cake. She is a finicky girl. I found a spot that is less stressful and she rebounded very well. GMO x Wedding Cake and she is smelling cake. Oh Happy Day.
View attachment 72806View attachment 72805
And a purple punch (my last of the white grape pheno). I have 6 seeds left and will chase one again down the road. The really tall stuff is Esos Twinkle Tart. Both share a raised bed.
The punch is still no sluch at all. That is a 10 foot high 2 x 2 :) biggest one I ever grew.
View attachment 72804View attachment 72803
How long do you usually have there before the Canadian winter rears it’s ugly head? It would take a weather miracle for me to get anything off of a regular photo plant here.

Boybelue

Super Active Member

View attachment 72808
View attachment 72807
View attachment 72806View attachment 72805
View attachment 72804View attachment 72803
I thought that Napoleon emblem was a hydrofarm logo you stuck on there till I blew the pic up, lol.

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Why do I feel like a fuckin loser in this thread hahaha!?!??!?!?!

I got some H gear running I love this shit!!!!

Gmo cake, purple cake, ecsd, gg4s1, an some bad zilla bitches!!! Haha they all popped as usual with GPS gear!! Life is good my friends! I don't mean to post all leafy shit I just got started back up!! I need fuckin lights haha20200918_125830.jpg20200914_115401.jpg20200918_125815.jpg20200914_115741.jpg