#Heisenbeans Genetics

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I don’t understand why anyone would be butt hurt from someone using a picture anyways let me put this out there now if anyone wants to ‘steal’ any of my pics go for it I can promise there are better ones out there lol I knew that guy was trouble from the start you don’t come in here with a cocky ass attitude from the start I don’t think any of us have time for that shit...rant over
Hey man I feel you. If a breeder uses your grow pic on their IG or website, most people/the normal response is to be extremely grateful. It’s happened a few times around here and it’s usually a celebratory affair. This goes for any breeder around here, not just H.

The whole pic thing has been laid to rest. That whole riu rant squad is the reason this site exists. The members here understand that the only pics that matter are the ones that people are actually growing out the breeder’s gear.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Chill. Actually there is no Heisen in my tents. Do I have any, yep. Im just curious why you would come to a site run by someone you clearly don't care for. The best way to deal with them is to not deal with them at all. But hey Do you
Cause he's been following those retarded ass rollitup talking heads. I have never in life used a pic that wasn't my gear or a plant that wasn't mine. Them rollitup haters make shit up to sell a story.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Mine had a lot of 3-bladed fans, and a couple of 4's lol, kinda wild. The other thing I notice is a propensity to grow straight up vertically almost like Fonda's
View attachment 72220
Yea if I had the space and knew I could have spread it out and I cant imagine what it would have pulled. All those little spots turned into chunks of nug. The smoke was a bit earthy for my taste but I cant really think of any other herb that was as potent. One of those one and it's fun and two your through lol.