#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
How? U joined like a week ago bro?
Oh another breeder? Scuze me but my bro HB is on another level than most.
Today I received just anither reminder of how generous thus guy can be! I got a few packs for me and a few for my Bros.

But sorry for being short. Dude does pay the bills around here so,we dont have to fiddle with ads and trolls. This is his thread.

I am currently running a set of cuts. I'm hoping to get lemon tree s1's, gmo x Topanga , and Gmo x lemon tree if i like the lemon yree that much.
I got 6 dawg lemons outside and they are looking all fem. Oh boy , thats a first! 6/6 fem haha not bad for a 10 pack of reg beans

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
These testers have been in the works for idk 6 months I wanna say. Its good to finally bring em home.
HB was a mod at one point and he did a he'll of a job working for,an asshole.
But now this place is his and ITS THE SHIT!!
Thanks again!
My haul
Sundae x animal cookies
Sundae x Dosidos
Animal cookies x blue dream
I'm gonna need to build this hlg qb132 I got sitting on the shelf. Ive needed some,motivation. Got it today!
And kev
200.gif

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
H’s GG4 s1, seed #3 in the greenhouse. It should be in a huge pot like the rest but is she is keeping up. 11days of DEP 12-12. In 4gal pro mix. Mega crop and worm tea. A little bondage may be needed soon to keep her off the roof. She’s about 6.5’.
0BA8955E-277B-4060-9B75-5F06CD354476.jpeg

Opie1

Master Grower
Anyone ever use the old blurple mars 600?
I’ve still got a 480 and a couple 300’s, they’d be great for veg but if you have another option I wouldn’t flower with them. They’ll sometimes make great looking shit, but it won’t weigh anything, they’re what I call Ping-Pong buds, lol. You know how a ping pong ball and a golf ball are roughly the same size, but there’s a huge difference in weight right? That’s what blurple buds are like, no weight, at all.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’ve still got a 480 and a couple 300’s, they’d be great for veg but if you have another option I wouldn’t flower with them. They’ll sometimes make great looking shit, but it won’t weigh anything, they’re what I call Ping-Pong buds, lol. You know how a ping pong ball and a golf ball are roughly the same size, but there’s a huge difference in weight right? That’s what blurple buds are like, no weight, at all.
So to keep a mom room? I have a set of v1 qb132s and a 350 driver, To supplement.
A bro is giving me his. He hasnt used it and I have a bunch of clones i cut for my other bros 😉

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I converted an old vipraspectra 300 into a good light. Just search forum for my build. Surprisingly easy to do. Light works great, I use it for seed production and it grows some frosty dense buds. Kicks the shit out of the original light

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Here is the title to the thread

Vipraspectra 300 reflector series conversion to Cobs