#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream....well now doesnt that work. Fantastic smoke. First hit my mouth went dry. The flavor is wonderful. Fantastic berries and dense stone just like i like it. And I dont know if it is pshyco cementhead or what but it seems to really fix my IBS cramps very well.

#1 is a beauty too as is #2...those clones surived and will be repeated.

I really like Oil Slick. Every now and then i grab a bud of that for mid afternoon. Purple Dream edges out Oil Slick when it cures. But its splitting hairs.

That sampler bud is finally dry enough to smoke and this is whats left of it...

Beware...have a losenge...wicked drymouth very quick....break out the eye drops too its a stop sign eyeball situation...do you have pink eye....no i just smoked some of that Purple Dream...

MMMMMMM

If the clones die im grabbing another pack. I am going to reveg #3 too. I love the bud shape on that one..
IMG_1430.JPGIMG_1425.JPG
She got chopped this morning...about 10 to 20% amber trichs smelling of berries and fruity DooM!-!
Massive fat buds.. A lot of bud density is genetic (and i started pounding stuff with 1300 to 1400 right about here)
IMG_1413.JPG

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Purple Dream....well now doesnt that work. Fantastic smoke. First hit my mouth went dry. The flavor is wonderful. Fantastic berries and dense stone just like i like it. And I dont know if it is pshyco cementhead or what but it seems to really fix my IBS cramps very well.

#1 is a beauty too as is #2...those clones surived and will be repeated.

I really like Oil Slick. Every now and then i grab a bud of that for mid afternoon. Purple Dream edges out Oil Slick when it cures. But its splitting hairs.

That sampler bud is finally dry enough to smoke and this is whats left of it...

Beware...have a losenge...wicked drymouth very quick....break out the eye drops too its a stop sign eyeball situation...do you have pink eye....no i just smoked some of that Purple Dream...

MMMMMMM

If the clones die im grabbing another pack. I am going to reveg #3 too. I love the bud shape on that one..
View attachment 67160View attachment 67161
She got chopped this morning...about 10 to 20% amber trichs smelling of berries and fruity DooM!-!
Massive fat buds.. A lot of bud density is genetic (and i started pounding stuff with 1300 to 1400 right about here)
View attachment 67162
How where the yeilds ? Looks really good

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
The hating natives must be getting restless at the other place with the testers, lol, getting dinged in PM's folks tryin to bait me into mouthing heisen and his gear. Just like a big boy breeder did here a few months ago with me. Only thing I could say is the truth, I think stuff pre GPS is better, but the new stuff looks good too. I ain't heered back yet from em. Lol. Envious fuckers

D

Deleted member 60

Testes.....1, 2, 3.....

13 of 16 wanted to play. One AC x Sd didn't pop outta the soil. The other who gave me grief 2 were GMO crosses. One TRIED...but yesterday she gave up.

These remaining plants are strong. As you can see only one is lagging behind the rest. They went into 1 galloners 2 days ago. Roots were already bangin the bottom of the cups after 5 days. Not good.

Hit em with Soil Secrets liquid compost and mychorrizae and they never missed a beat. Gonna put em under the LED/in the tent today. Usually hammer shit hard with 24/0 but I'm gonna go 18/6 on these cus it's pretty warm and I suspect they will enjoy the mid-day break.

015.JPG

Testes.....1, 2, 3.....

13 of 16 wanted to play. One AC x Sd didn't pop outta the soil. The other who gave me grief 2 were GMO crosses. One TRIED...but yesterday she gave up.

These remaining plants are strong. As you can see only one is lagging behind the rest. They went into 1 galloners 2 days ago. Roots were already bangin the bottom of the cups after 5 days. Not good.

Hit em with Soil Secrets liquid compost and mychorrizae and they never missed a beat. Gonna put em under the LED/in the tent today. Usually hammer shit hard with 24/0 but I'm gonna go 18/6 on these cus it's pretty warm and I suspect they will enjoy the mid-day break.

View attachment 67301
You just HAD to squeeze that 13th plant in there didn't you!! Didn't you! :alien:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok, so I'm getting really excited 😁
This is my first grow under the FStrip lights I built. Before this grow, I grew under a total of 600W (from the wall) of COB LED lights I got from Amazon, and the best I pulled from four plants was just shy of 7oz.

I just finished trimming the first plant (Topanga Wedding), I got 5.40oz off of her, and I'm pretty sure that plant was the smallest of the four. I'll trim up the Banana Orange Daiquiri tomorrow, and then the last two plants in about a week when they finish drying. My goal was to hit a pound with the new lights and I'm pretty sure I'm going to smash that!

3BKCxz8.jpg

h11GUkL.jpg

What makes me even more excited was that I got all that weight even with all this larfy bud left over. I can't wait to see what I can get when I learn to limit the larf better in future grows!
blCJTQB.jpg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok, so I'm getting really excited 😁
This is my first grow under the FStrip lights I built. Before this grow, I grew under a total of 600W (from the wall) of COB LED lights I got from Amazon, and the best I pulled from four plants was just shy of 7oz.

I just finished trimming the first plant (Topanga Wedding), I got 5.40oz off of her, and I'm pretty sure that plant was the smallest of the four. I'll trim up the Banana Orange Daiquiri tomorrow, and then the last two plants in about a week when they finish drying. My goal was to hit a pound with the new lights and I'm pretty sure I'm going to smash that!

View attachment 67319

View attachment 67318

What makes me even more excited was that I got all that weight even with all this larfy bud left over. I can't wait to see what I can get when I learn to limit the larf better in future grows!
View attachment 67320
Fire hash run incoming!!!

Congratulations on the new record dude!! :D Slaying