#Heisenbeans Genetics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here are some shots of the two plants I'm letting go an additional week or so (taken today). I was looking at my Nikon this morning, wondering why I always use my phone to take pictures, so it is going to have a spot in the grow room so I don't forget to use it anymore.

Topanga Wedding
DSC_0008.JPG

Topanga Wedding
DSC_0009.JPG

Banana Orange Daiquiri (this is the plant that had nanners on every cola in early flower)
DSC_0010.JPG

Banana Orange Daiquiri (this is the plant that had nanners on every cola in early flower)
DSC_0011.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today is a better day...finally!. And i had some time to just relax in my garden and take a few pics.
Great aromas everywhere and the only way to REALLY smell it is to shove a bud up your nose or get it out of bloom so you can segregate it. All fantastic
day 48 tent bud pics...man you have to love clones WAY faster!. Dialing in new nutes and things might get a wee bit crispy until i get it just right.
GG4
IMG_1260.JPG
Purple Punch
IMG_1263.JPG
Purple Dream in bloom #1...i cant fit it in a pic...had to slap the tops around a lot to make it fit the height problem. 5 foot 8 to the ceiling joists. This one or the next one will be my keeper for a while. Both have that pure sour berry/grape candy smell.
#1 in a 2 1/2 gallon coco pot. I liked it because it was the most robust of the 6. There were no dogs in this pack but this one was nicer to me.
IMG_1238.JPG
But #3...the other clone that made it (it is throwing new green leaves...hooray! This one is throwing some buds that are more my style. This may end up being the keeper.
IMG_1240.JPG
But what if #2 smokes better....im not opposed to reveg :D
IMG_1241.JPG
And outside...well it turns out purple punch can go way past medium and right into tall and very tall. I will build an 8 foot cage i got the 2 x 2s and fence yesterday. The problem (other than night patrolling) is they sway with 8 foot branches. And the buds are not even started.

Purple Punch to the left. Crazy. Thats me for comparison.
punch.jpg

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Neeeeeeeed le
Today is a better day...finally!. And i had some time to just relax in my garden and take a few pics.
Great aromas everywhere and the only way to REALLY smell it is to shove a bud up your nose or get it out of bloom so you can segregate it. All fantastic
day 48 tent bud pics...man you have to love clones WAY faster!. Dialing in new nutes and things might get a wee bit crispy until i get it just right.
GG4
View attachment 66167
Purple Punch
View attachment 66166
Purple Dream in bloom #1...i cant fit it in a pic...had to slap the tops around a lot to make it fit the height problem. 5 foot 8 to the ceiling joists. This one or the next one will be my keeper for a while. Both have that pure sour berry/grape candy smell.
#1 in a 2 1/2 gallon coco pot. I liked it because it was the most robust of the 6. There were no dogs in this pack but this one was nicer to me.
View attachment 66170
But #3...the other clone that made it (it is throwing new green leaves...hooray! This one is throwing some buds that are more my style. This may end up being the keeper.
View attachment 66169
But what if #2 smokes better....im not opposed to reveg :D
View attachment 66168
And outside...well it turns out purple punch can go way past medium and right into tall and very tall. I will build an 8 foot cage i got the 2 x 2s and fence yesterday. The problem (other than night patrolling) is they sway with 8 foot branches. And the buds are not even started.

Purple Punch to the left. Crazy. Thats me for comparison.
View attachment 66172
Holy fuckkkkk. U are gonna be picking buds off from the second floor ☺