#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream....the strain name helps lol

I gots to know....so i took a chop of a single bud to see at day 55. This is a top cola so there are ambers showing up.

Smells like berry candy. The branch is dense, sticky and very heavy....i like where this is going and its going to be GOOD.
The rest can go a week and then i will check again. But they are TIGHT...smell and look pretty good.

I am going to take these right into the amber zone....Duhhhhh....dooooohhhhhhh....i think this is going to be a velvet sledgehammer.

There are many colas like this on the plant. The bud structure on all 6 is very nice.
IMG_1341.JPGIMG_1344.JPG

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I gots to know....so i took a chop of a single bud to see at day 55. This is a top cola so there are ambers showing up.

Smells like berry candy. The branch is dense, sticky and very heavy....i like where this is going and its going to be GOOD.
The rest can go a week and then i will check again. But they are TIGHT...smell and look pretty good.

I am going to take these right into the amber zone....Duhhhhh....dooooohhhhhhh....i think this is going to be a velvet sledgehammer.

View attachment 66578View attachment 66579
Looks yummy. What strain is that?

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
1 of 6 topanga wedding is The smallest most stacked ive ever grown talking mini. Looks like wedding smells like topanga.

Wedding pie adub
Topanga stars
Topanga wedding
Sundea banana cookies
Been long time coming finally wk 3 flower. I'll throw pics once the character shows.
Weddingpie will Not Stop Growing damnit i bet these could build a second floor fire escape!!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I believe the Kate Upton cut is used for Stardawg regs. Heisen had the Corey Haim cut as a fem seed a while ago.

1596400909627.png
Stardawg F2 is a phenomenal cross of Stardawg x Stardawg that epitomizes everything Stardawg fans love and enjoy about the strain. This F2 cross was created after selecting two outstanding phenotypes from a Stardawg F1 project and breeding those phenotypes to create Stardawg F2. The F2 generation has all the qualities of the original Stardawg with enhanced traits, as well. You will find more diverse flavors that bring out the Chem D and Afghan #1 from the Tres Dawg in the cross. You can expect to see new phenotypes that produce exceptional yields and flavors that range from Chem to skunky cleaning solution and rubber cement.

Corey Haim Cut This is also used in Dubstep (Adub X Stardawg)
Stardawg is amongst the most closely held and most famous Chem crosses. This heavyweight combination of Chem 4 and Tres Dawg creates amazing offspring in breeding projects and alone is an absolute stunner that you would love to have in the garden as we all would. Stardawg is a cultivar that mixes some of the oldest high-grade genetics transcended from many decades ago with Chem 4 and Tres Dawg (Tres Dawg is a cross of Chem D and Afghan). When you think of a truly old school cultivar like Afghan being mixed with arguably the most famous Chem cut, Chem D, and then that being bred with Chem 4, you can only imagine the results if you aren’t already familiar with this cross. Stardawg checks all the boxes and continues to be known as one of the best cultivars ever to exist.

Has anyone smoked both?

I liked the Corey Haim cut for the bud size and density.

Last edited: