#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have gauges but these small cap systems are sealed, but yea I do have a few bullet piercing valves. These systems being so small must have a very precise refrigerant charge, while I regularly gas up cars and I’ve gassed several refrigerators just by monitoring low side pressure I think I’ll take this to a professional so they can weigh the refrigerant precisely.
Sorry I couldn't help. He wasnt in today. Figures, right !? tF
Guys in the trade get a kick out of diagnosing and helping isolate the problem. I wish I could be of more help. I am alot of things , HVAC , I am not. Them and plumbers make some changalang too $$$$

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Sorry I couldn't help. He wasnt in today. Figures, right !? tF
Guys in the trade get a kick out of diagnosing and helping isolate the problem. I wish I could be of more help. I am alot of things , HVAC , I am not. Them and plumbers make some changalang too $$$$
Thanks man, I measured the dryer dimensions and ordered one off e3ay. I hope that’s all the info needed for the dryer. Be my luck they make different ones for different types of refrigerant. Probably be some reason it want work.

WJS

Sorry to be off topic, but I’m not confident that my hydro tent SOG or scrog will survive my initial pH mistake and will make it with as hot as it is. I have a few Heisen seeds and gps and wonder. If there was one strain to start for a 5by 5 tent to scrog as it gets cooler, what would be the best for an indica lover

WJS

Bustin, it’s not as bad as HID, but still too hot when outdoors it’s high 90’s in the heat of the day. I only run lights at night and have things on one hour cycles. I have a refrigerator with freezer in the same unconditioned room. What do you think about2 bottles of ice water recycled in each resevoir daily?
main cola, i have adub from Heisen’s earlier web site and gmo-cake for the next run.

Smoking on some sundae driver #1 I’ll be holding this one for a while! Going to test it against the famous #19. Can’t wait to compare them both. View attachment 64077View attachment 64078
Just beautiful. The picture alone has given me the motivation to head into the garden and do some work. This summer has really drained my energy and my room has suffered due to my negligence. I’m thinking a few hours and then a dip in the pool.