#Heisenbeans Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Winning dubstep pheno. Smells like hot, summer dumpster and skunk sex. She’s got some serious power. I’m kicking myself for judging her too soon and killing the clone but there’s a small silver lining. I had some stray Boorilla fem pollen floating around and got her a bit on accident so I have some seeds.
View attachment 63531
Love the Dubstep! That’s some good shit.

Seems like it was a sleeper strain.....not many picked up packs of it?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream...wow give it some room. It is half my bloom room right now. I like vegging them a long time now.

I think they will all be good but my keeper may be too big. I might have to go to #2 or #3 :D

The stalks are nice and thick. I think she will support the weight of some dense buds.
#120200706_030238.jpg
20200706_030248.jpg
#3 is the right height. I will keep the best example of each and grow them bigger until i taste these and make up my mind
20200706_030347.jpg
20200706_030743.jpg
#1 was put in 7 gallons of blue sky organic soil and just put in bloom.

These came just in time. I fixed my puny bud problems and now we are going to grow some fat stacks.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That GMO cake is FANTASTIC. I ran a couple of seeds before and it came out very Garlic body odor and onions. Not my favorite doobie flavors but strong.

GMO is ridiculously strong....Wedding Cake is ridiculsly strong...their prodigy is what you would expect.

The one i just harvested went the cake direction and the GMO wiped out the diapers and added a very complimentary flavor. It is fantastic.
Immediate drymouth and redeye in short order.

I pushed mine to day 70 and chopped at a good amount of ambers. It is debilitating. None of this will end up in gummies this is going in my personal stash hoard for sure!

I sure hope that outdoor goes this direction...but you know its going to be like a sewery armpit by a pizza shop.. :D

If they ever come back its a good one if you like something to really smash the melon..

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Chiller not cooling, I think I've figured it out, my capillary tube was freezing over and I believe it has a blockage at the tube entrance. The blockage I believe is some desiccant from the dryer. I was hoping it was just low on refrigerant but I'm not so lucky.
You have gauge ports? Gauges are pretty cheep on EB. That will tell you what’s going on. If not you can buy the piercing ports to convert.

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Been puffin on valley chem for a bit now and am happy as hell w the overall finish product. Dank , gorgeous and gets me high as hell . Popping a bridezilla and a dubstep now 👍🏼
I have a Purple Cake, Purple Aliens, and Topanga Canyon S1 that I harvested last month. The Topanga is by far my favorite smoke of the 3. I am running 2 Purple Cakes again (weirdly, becoming my 3rd favorite), and 2 Topanga Canyons back in the flower tent.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
You have gauge ports? Gauges are pretty cheep on EB. That will tell you what’s going on. If not you can buy the piercing ports to convert.
I have gauges but these small cap systems are sealed, but yea I do have a few bullet piercing valves. These systems being so small must have a very precise refrigerant charge, while I regularly gas up cars and I’ve gassed several refrigerators just by monitoring low side pressure I think I’ll take this to a professional so they can weigh the refrigerant precisely.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have gauges but these small cap systems are sealed, but yea I do have a few bullet piercing valves. These systems being so small must have a very precise refrigerant charge, while I regularly gas up cars and I’ve gassed several refrigerators just by monitoring low side pressure I think I’ll take this to a professional so they can weigh the refrigerant precisely.
Your a safer man then I LOL