#Heisenbeans Genetics

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I still haven’t taken a close look at the trichomes yet but I think my back plant will finish with about the same timing as yours.

This is the back plant today
View attachment 64085
The front plant got less light at the beginning and she looks a week or two behind in ripening.
View attachment 64086
Yours is more floral or buddy than mine. I've only popped one, ran it 4-5 times and There is too much leaf and hairs for me. Great buzz taste but last call, time to pop another one. I didn't get any amber, cloudy only but the sugar leaves were starting to dry out so I cut it, might have taken a week longer. One sticky plant, brushed with my arm and had to get some alky to get the sticky off.

In that second pic..........is that bud seeded?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
In that second pic..........is that bud seeded?
It’s possible, but I can’t tell yet. I’ve got two Topanga Wedding & 2 Banana Orange Daiquiri in the tent. Each strain has one plant at the back of the tent and one in the front. Both front plants were way behind the back, and I think it was cause by my lights being off center by mistake. The front Banana Orange Daiquiri threw a ton of nanners, which I plucked off. None came back, but but the front BOD is now foxtailing, and the front Topanga Wedding is just looking weird.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Bunch of heisen basterds from first drop. Bridezilla, 2 oil slicks. Huge btw.View attachment 64149

Having too much fun at work , again....
View attachment 64148
Sour patch kids yummmmmyyyyy. I ate the whole bag jajaha

View attachment 64150And just opened my first flower vape. Boundless cfc 2.0 we shall see. 2 hits and I'm a believer so far.
Glad u aren't working on my house lol all banged up cutting w the table saw . Totally joking btw . I'm in the trades too

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Glad u aren't working on my house lol all banged up cutting w the table saw . Totally joking btw . I'm in the trades too
Yessir. 12" Compound mitre saw tbe 😉
I even got 4 bags for the floor guys. In return he brought me 2 gs of some lemon gum. Twas a good lunch break.
I just scored the vape for lunch breaks to help with discretion and smell....whatcanisay iliketogethighhhhh

Skunkle Justin

I'm gonna do a run of bridezilla,dubstep and adub s1. Prob the last run I'm gonna do. You guys wanted em so ill.make them. Gu said go for it. There kind of a pain to make so dont cry if there no special deals on them. Theyll prob be reg price with discount codes. I've seen all 3 posted all over the net so they are tested and proven to be bad ass plants.
What about putting those three classics in a combo pack? I’d pay a little extra to get all those genetics together. Just a thought