#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Been off here for a minute now, got caught up in life, career changes and what not. Did great on my last run, harvested a couple months ago, pulled just under two pounds off of 540w. took a couple of months off, but I’m ready to start another round. Doing a living soil run this time, water, compost teas and microbial products only. Put down a round of seeds in rapid rooters last night to germinate, including some of the Purple Crunch seeds I got last year. Seems like the purple punch crosses have been turning out pretty good, so I’m excited to see what I get. Nice to talk to y’all again, hopefully will be back on here more often now that I’m growing again.

Opie1

Master Grower
Been off here for a minute now, got caught up in life, career changes and what not. Did great on my last run, harvested a couple months ago, pulled just under two pounds off of 540w. took a couple of months off, but I’m ready to start another round. Doing a living soil run this time, water, compost teas and microbial products only. Put down a round of seeds in rapid rooters last night to germinate, including some of the Purple Crunch seeds I got last year. Seems like the purple punch crosses have been turning out pretty good, so I’m excited to see what I get. Nice to talk to y’all again, hopefully will be back on here more often now that I’m growing again.
Keep us updated man, we’ll be watching.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
GHOST TOWN 😚👌💨
So I hit this girl with every possible bad situation and it came out really nice. It’s not even cured yet but has a nice og smell and taste very good smoke. And I beat the hell out of it as it grew. I started the plant later and it had to fight for light in the garden temps and humidity spiked along with other issues A10F755C-C8FB-47EA-A820-EC7EFCE0FB51.jpegghost town def gonna run more of these beans

Meatman

Meat Master
I’ve got 3 purple punch and 3 gorilla glues what is the normal flowering time for them the punches are 8 weeks tomorrow and the glues are 7 weeks tomorrow I was hoping to take them to 9 weeks and 8 weeks and chop this coming up Saturday or do you guys think I should keep them going I can get better pics once the lights come onEE3C6D28-2EC0-434E-BDC7-87FEBF06EB12.jpeg8790D311-54E1-405C-B54E-8793883BC636.jpeg5E5713C0-CA11-4FF2-9F44-C0DB1ADCBC1F.jpeg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I’ve got 3 purple punch and 3 gorilla glues what is the normal flowering time for them the punches are 8 weeks tomorrow and the glues are 7 weeks tomorrow I was hoping to take them to 9 weeks and 8 weeks and chop this coming up Saturday or do you guys think I should keep them going I can get better pics once the lights come onView attachment 64890View attachment 64891View attachment 64892
Great pics man, but maybe try some punctuation next time 😂😂 jk