#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Now your talking my language 👍
It’s just chilling beside my side door in like a 3 foot wide walkway lol!! It’s a pretty plant, who would honestly have a problem? :D

edit: I’ll probably move it over to my Dad’s house at some point though it might get a little big here haha! He has a Cherry Wine CBD going right now, it’s popping off for him :) I’ll try to get a photo from him!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
It’s just chilling beside my side door in like a 3 foot wide walkway lol!! It’s a pretty plant, who would honestly have a problem? :D

edit: I’ll probably move it over to my Dad’s house at some point though it might get a little big here haha! He has a Cherry Wine CBD going right now, it’s popping off for him :) I’ll try to get a photo from him!
Makes sense to me mate 👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO cake day 65. The rest will go longer.

I want to see if its knocked up with Godbud pollen. If it is seedy i will be less careful trimming the rest on day 70 to 75

Smells like sulfur and fruity cake..weird or what...but it should be a sledgehammer. Its sticky icky and you can smell it for a long way...dank.
DSCF5876.JPG

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I didn’t do anything to special to mine I never even topped it I feed my plants with rain water only and ran advanced nutrients bloom with recommended feed seemed to be a easy grow my plant was on cruise control a good pheno to run
Alrighty then thank you, been running Bridzila for a spell, she loves a little LST, ran a little 25 plant some SOG last run, she likes to branch out so although it was successful there was more littles than I would have preferred, I thought I had a great odor control setup until the sog lol, I'll Give purple canyon a little twist and see how she likes it.. Appreciate the response

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Alrighty then thank you, been running Bridzila for a spell, she loves a little LST, ran a little 25 plant some SOG last run, she likes to branch out so although it was successful there was more littles than I would have preferred, I thought I had a great odor control setup until the sog lol, I'll Give purple canyon a little twist and see how she likes it.. Appreciate the response
No problem I know it’s not much but hope it helps