#Heisenbeans Genetics

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Lookn good brother! Out of those 3 crosses, which one do u like the most? Good work dude thx!✌
The gmoozy had two really good phenos but my number 1 was exceptional with decent yield but killer nose on it has a fuely patron sting the nostrils type smell hard to put a finger on it only downfall the gmoozy takes a long ass time to flower same as all gmo crosses worth the wait

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The gmoozy had two really good phenos but my number 1 was exceptional with decent yield but killer nose on it has a fuely patron sting the nostrils type smell hard to put a finger on it only downfall the gmoozy takes a long ass time to flower same as all gmo crosses worth the wait
Do you remember how many days of 12/12 the GMOozy’s went? And hell yes GMO is worth the wait!! Some of the dankest bud I’ve smoked!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Haters will come, but I like all strain flavors basically, but the terps on the wedding cake S1 is just great to me. Like cookies, hate orange and some berry, hate grapefruit so bad I almost hate sour d, lol.but that cake is special. I also noticed more red than orange hairs on those. Lastly I have a Topanga floor bean with an extra sour to the og, and the redder hairs also, but it obviously got no cake in it, wondering if the alien oh got hit by that one way back when. Care to Hazzard a guess? Again mucho gracius for that very first drop, H!

D

Deleted member 60

I'm gonna give Heisens Cake a go to see if all of the shit I've grown out under that umbrella was the real deal or not. So far, I haven't been that impressed. The fare I've had has all been kinda bland (vanilla?) with some gas mixed in. Like cookies. (or is Cookies?) We will see. Funny how we all see things so differently. LOL.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Just got a couple purple canyon beans wet, had tails in 24hrs, anything she likes or dislikes? I use coco coir, CMH and co2... Good looking meds by the way.. Thank you in advanced
I didn’t do anything to special to mine I never even topped it I feed my plants with rain water only and ran advanced nutrients bloom with recommended feed seemed to be a easy grow my plant was on cruise control a good pheno to run