#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Outdoors blew my mind ALREADY. I forgot how nice it is when its going right. Like this time of year. :D It is so inspiring i bought soil for inside and if i like how it grows i might go all organic.
Purple Punch (clone) front left...in the back a Dubstep (clone) and a GMO cake (from seed). once they get 2 feet past that window they might be visible from the street so i will figure something out when i get there. They past 4 feet tall (all of them).
View attachment 62624
I up potted a Purple Dream (punch leaner) into a 7 gallon pot of organic soil and a purple punch cut in a 5 gallon.

The Purple Dream is MENTAL...its too robust. I took 1 out of the 5 footer and put it in bloom (the other one in the pic). 2 left in the 5 square footer but height might be problematic (bloom room gains close to 1 foot). Its my kind of plant. BEEFY.

And so far the transitional feed (300TDS Megcacrop and 500TDS Jacks 10 30 20) are really working well on everything i have fed with zero tip burn.
I added MC to get the calcium and anything else the 10 30 20 is missing (boron etc). It works out to around 9.5-25-18

I like where this is headed (For the soil plants i will use ONLY organic soil feeds, i have gaia grow and a power bloom product from another vendor)

These are the 2 (one or both are keepers i think).
View attachment 62623

The one on the left went in bloom and the one on the right went back in veg in a 7 gallon organic soil pot. Lets grow a tree.
I want to have 2 big fat plants at the far back of bloom so its easier to water and not miss something. It was like epiphany AFTER i got the soil and pots.

View attachment 62622
Hehehe you’ve been liberated by that golden orb with no power meter attached. Enjoy the good old days of outdoor when landrace ruled and indoor was only for the patient and brave . Keep them pics coming 👍

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Serious question...
I'm still at the stage where that just looks like most other cannabis plants to me. What makes that stand out to you as one that will be worthy of taking cuts from? I'd love to learn how to visually tell that a plant is going to be a strong contender.
It looks just like its mama structure wise. Anyone who has the mac will agree. There are other variables of course but it definitelyhas that look.