#Heisenbeans Genetics

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Purple Punch just before the dryer. My dryer is full....I had a branch in the dryer 3 days and had some in a pipe and this is a real bell ringer.
Tomorrow i am mounting the boards on a proper board and will move the dial out of the tent.
View attachment 56669
View attachment 56668View attachment 56670
Dubstep was also ready...It smells like CHEM funk with a hint of lime..Better than a corona any day. :D
View attachment 56672View attachment 56671
I like how those boards flower. So I put a Topanga and an Oil Slick in the tent and it is back to capacity. Front Left is a Squelchy Cola that needs a week or 2.
View attachment 56673
Gwheels your purple punch looks
šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ thats the pheno wanted
That dubstep looks fire alsošŸ˜Ž
Great job

Whadatfa

Edited To make everyone happy
Heisenbeans crosses below, Can be purchased at greenpoint Seeds or heisenbeans.com
Report all issues and complaints here. Also opinions are welcome. I love opinions.

Bridezilla - Gorilla Glue#4 X Wedding Cake
Space Gorilla - Alien OG X Gorilla Gle #4
DubStep - Stardawg Corey X Adub
GMOozy - GMO - Adub
Gucciberry - Purple punch x wedding cake
Seven hells cake - black banana cookies X wedding cake
Pigeon Pie - Wedding Pie X Banana Cookies
Punch Buggy - Sundae Driver X Purple Punch
Black Zafiro - GMO X Black Banana Cookies
W.W. -Wedding Cake X Wedding Pie
Skeleton Cookies - Ghost OG X Black Banana Cookies
Dub Tape - Gorilla Glue 4 X Adub
D.O. Dubble G. - Adub X Black Banana Cookies
Iā€™m runnning some Gmoozy now, in flower stage. That stretch is crazy

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Uncle HB,
Thank-you for the grower & chucker knowledge you shared onYouTube priceless... I noticed you kept your 4x10 cob lights over your grow space just as you had in hydro with 20inch centers on the buckets.
Now in dirt with 9ā€ pots flora flex
What your center to center recommend on plant spacing for your FEm genetics in flower.
I defoliate fan leaves like a Mofo in scrog .
You showed us on you tube that your plants like to in fill & stack bud between the node stretch to the tops.(Topanga Wedding)
This seems it would cut down on the center to center spacing as long as a grower defoliates serious.šŸ¤Ø

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Uncle HB,
Thank-you for the grower & chucker knowledge you shared onYouTube priceless... I noticed you kept your 4x10 cob lights over your grow space just as you had in hydro with 20inch centers on the buckets.
Now in dirt with 9ā€ pots flora flex
What your center to center recommend on plant spacing for your FEm genetics in flower.
I defoliate fan leaves like a Mofo in scrog .
You showed us on you tube that your plants like to in fill & stack bud between the node stretch to the tops.(Topanga Wedding)
This seems it would cut down on the center to center spacing as long as a grower defoliates serious.šŸ¤Ø