#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Brother man mount that driver...pleaze my ocd
But whatcha got in the mix there? Quite a spread homie.
hbastards?
That driver has 15 foot of cord to the light. Its gonna help for my summer run. Those qb132 ran at 75% really bring the heat! My best runs are in summer. The cold winters kill my runs. Its been a rough winter. Luckily I had that a dub stash to hold me over.
Looking like my next run may have gotten fucked over on the cheapest peice of equipment we use. Our pos timer. Wtf. I tried digital, I tried analog. They all suck!!!
I was wondering why the growth slowed midflower. When I did a check this week i found seed pods. I'm not saying hermie. Cause im no expert. But this run was all cuts and fem seeds

Attachments

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That driver has 15 foot of cord to the light. Its gonna help for my summer run. Those qb132 ran at 75% really bring the heat! My best runs are in summer. The cold winters kill my runs. Its been a rough winter. Luckily I had that a dub stash to hold me over.
Looking like my next run may have gotten fucked over on the cheapest peice of equipment we use. Our pos timer. Wtf. I tried digital, I tried analog. They all suck!!!
I was wondering why the growth slowed midflower. When I did a check this week i found seed pods. I'm not saying hermie. Cause im no expert. But this run was all cuts and fem seeds
You still got the incompetent growmie or are you doin it yourself? That timer thing caused those nutsacks, it's not the genetics. Jmho. Again, trade that growmie in for a better model, lol. And have you grown out the Mac, adub mistake to find out if Hermie, if not, I'd grow a few out, don't want to be handing out or growing herms on a mistake Chuck, lol. Never heard of one report of herms from rosinalldays Mac x aaw. Be glad when something not purple punch lol shows up at gps. As long as everything is purple punch, cheap packs of csi, Rado, and Clearwater fems at glo win every time. Also wished gu would have let heisen in on the production runs. Lol. Stardawg gets old like the punch lol. But think I seen on IG the seedbank won some award, so there's that.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
You still got the incompetent growmie or are you doin it yourself? That timer thing caused those nutsacks, it's not the genetics. Jmho. Again, trade that growmie in for a better model, lol. And have you grown out the Mac, adub mistake to find out if Hermie, if not, I'd grow a few out, don't want to be handing out or growing herms on a mistake Chuck, lol. Never heard of one report of herms from rosinalldays Mac x aaw. Be glad when something not purple punch lol shows up at gps. As long as everything is purple punch, cheap packs of csi, Rado, and Clearwater fems at glo win every time. Also wished gu would have let heisen in on the production runs. Lol. Stardawg gets old like the punch lol. But think I seen on IG the seedbank won some award, so there's that.
Lot of truth in auto timers not going off. Out of 4 currently over 4-6 months I found 1 timer that would not cut off lights. I had to manual do a hard reset a put it in the veg room .
Have not seen it act up yet but I hAve no long term trust in it and it will get thrown out. When the replacement arrives. Looking forward as well to Heisenbeans personal focused chucking as before. Looking forward to this 4/20 drop

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I didn't pull the male mac x aaw in time. Partially pollinated a few a dub lowers. I've only given them to highkev.
I never said genetics. It's my fault. Growbro is a true newb. I didnt switch out the timer after the first time.
The old growbro is gone. Long story.
I'm going through changesssss - ozzy/black Sabbath.

Who knows. Maybe heisen has some special crosses up his sleeve for us Mac 1 Aficionados.
I've been a spokesperson for every breeder I have ever showcased. I am still new to this stuff. Only 2 years this month!

I give breeders respect. They take alot of heat for stipid shit

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Love that song. Ah, I see said the blind man, didn't know it was a true male, well, that's great news, that cross oughta be fire bro. TBH jmho, I was mistaken on that detail. Keep on rocking bro, you goin the route of hard knocks, lessons learned are invaluable.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Lot of truth in auto timers not going off. Out of 4 currently over 4-6 months I found 1 timer that would not cut off lights. I had to manual do a hard reset a put it in the veg room .
Have not seen it act up yet but I hAve no long term trust in it and it will get thrown out. When the replacement arrives. Looking forward as well to Heisenbeans personal focused chucking as before. Looking forward to this 4/20 drop
Just found a surge protector letting a lil juice bleed thru. Rearranged lights in tent to all led, 2nd day after, double checking lights out, LEDs were slightly and I mean slightly glowing. Changed timer and surge protector, no probs now. I'd have cried if I had hermied the current flowering crop, lol. OCD can be good for herb growing, lol, sometimes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Just found a surge protector letting a lil juice bleed thru. Rearranged lights in tent to all led, 2nd day after, double checking lights out, LEDs were slightly and I mean slightly glowing. Changed timer and surge protector, no probs now. I'd have cried if I had hermied the current flowering crop, lol. OCD can be good for herb growing, lol, sometimes.
I had a tear in my eye when I popped a premie seed.
I figured u misunderstood. You were one of the first on here to introduce me to some west coast genetics. We just helped prove the mac can be crossed successfully. Mac x dla5 regs in the bunch too. Maybe find a keeper male and keep it on 24 til I find a keeper and do my first CHUCK.
I brewed some subcool supersoil a couple weeks ago. I am thinking of digging out the native soil and replacing it with sss , then make a mound on top to transplant the mature plants I started . a sort of guerrilla raised bed. Now the tough part is dragging the soil out there!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
With the F1s forget the dad. Theyll always be that 1 or 2 that swing to the mom. These moms being used in these crosses are no joke. Not gonna get every plant in the pack looking and smelling like stardawg. I thought about replacing the male but why fix something that isn't broke. It's been proven to put out a few very nice offspring, but also consider the offspring that lean way into the mom.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
got the gmo punch and rum runner for the cheap awhile back, so I had to try em. Honestly man, Ive passed out and grew a few of your floor mixes, lol, got the topanga goin now and did some bastids last run and a growmie has a couple now, all mine are leaning cake of those and I can't tell yet on the topangas. But those were the best gems for the money, imho, in a long time. Absolutely nothing against your crosses now, but that early batch and those floor beans, wooohoooo. Big, potent, just look different than some of the other strains running next to em.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
got the gmo punch and rum runner for the cheap awhile back, so I had to try em. Honestly man, Ive passed out and grew a few of your floor mixes, lol, got the topanga goin now and did some bastids last run and a growmie has a couple now, all mine are leaning cake of those and I can't tell yet on the topangas. But those were the best gems for the money, imho, in a long time. Absolutely nothing against your crosses now, but that early batch and those floor beans, wooohoooo. Big, potent, just look different than some of the other strains running next to em.
You have any pics of the rum runner?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I had a tear in my eye when I popped a premie seed.
I figured u misunderstood. You were one of the first on here to introduce me to some west coast genetics. We just helped prove the mac can be crossed successfully. Mac x dla5 regs in the bunch too. Maybe find a keeper male and keep it on 24 til I find a keeper and do my first CHUCK.
I brewed some subcool supersoil a couple weeks ago. I am thinking of digging out the native soil and replacing it with sss , then make a mound on top to transplant the mature plants I started . a sort of guerrilla raised bed. Now the tough part is dragging the soil out there!
you must be hanging out in my head. My first true breeding project is going to use a macxdla5 male as well. Well have to keep each othwr updated and compare males. I'll pop when you do.
those floor beans, wooohoooo. Big, potent, just look different than some of the other strains running next to em.
I couldnt agree with this more. The one floor bean ive popped has been dubbed the Poultree cut and taste and smells like baked chicken hence the name lol. Was tryna not pop beans but if terpy goes looking for a good male i might as well join him on the adventure.
Oh and the poultree is definitely potent af.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
you must be hanging out in my head. My first true breeding project is going to use a macxdla5 male as well. Well have to keep each othwr updated and compare males. I'll pop when you do.
I couldnt agree with this more. The one floor bean ive popped has been dubbed the Poultree cut and taste and smells like baked chicken hence the name lol. Was tryna not pop beans but if terpy goes looking for a good male i might as well join him on the adventure.
Oh and the poultree is definitely potent af.
Ok we're doing this!!
On my beer run, during the pandemic, I realized, Hey my growbro has a large segment of acreage , perfect for a guerilla op, I'm gonna check and make surw I can "hunt" on his land and its ON!