#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Never tried GG4 before so I thought I’d pop one of Mr H S1 seeds outdoors and give it a road test. Holy fuck that’s shits got some boot. I felt like I’d been Tasered. Left me focusing on just the basic functions like breathing and blinking . I cant smoke too much these days because of my job and yeah I’m not as young as I used to be but I’ll be ready for the ride next time .

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I have a question about curing. When I open the jars to burp them the smell bad. Is there a fix for this ?
If the flowers smell like wet, dirty socks then you’re fucked. Can’t polish a turd.

Drying is easy, just don’t jar or seal flowers that aren’t dry to the touch. If you can’t easily grind up the flower it isn’t dry enough and should not be in a sealed container. Curing is just long term storage, sealed in containers swimming in VOCs.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Shoreline Sour Diesel Shoreline OG leaner — wicked good smoke, makes large spaces smell like rotting tropical fruit and kerosene. Head knocking potency and real sticky, tacky resin. Have her queued up for her first clone run.

View attachment 56824

Revegged clone almost ready for flower.
View attachment 56825

Lol! Red cup challange? Bet those roots fill that cup up every square inch.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Lemon tree punch price drop. 83 bucks. ...
I just bought a pack for 72.80 and fruit punch for 56.00 plus a 45% discount code. <74 bucks.
Bought 4 packs of GPS 108.00 couple nights ago.
Order details
PRODUCTTOTAL
Purple Chem 4 × 1$52.80
Rum Runner × 1$60.80
Stardawg F2 × 1$52.00
Animal Star Cookies × 1$50.40
Subtotal:$216.00
Discount:-$108.00
Shipping:Free
Payment method:Cash (USD only)
Total:$108.00
Order details
PRODUCTTOTAL
Lemon Tree Punch × 1$72.80
Fruit Punch × 1$56.00
Subtotal:$128.80
Discount:-$57.96
Shipping:$3.00 via Flat Rate
Payment method:Cash (USD only)
Total:$73.84

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Finally dabbled in the HB reg seeds offerings I picked up only because
These are the Hb favorites and he chose these out of all to develop the alpha crosses (males) or kick as females. I’ll be watching down the road for feminized offerings of these as he finds offerings worthy of his chucking time . I have no time for males nor flowering buds of seeds .
These packs are opportunities a few years to come
CF2B6636-BB19-43A4-AA71-A081D696A5E5.jpeg

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Finally dabbled in the HB reg seeds offerings I picked up only because
These are the Hb favorites and he chose these out of all to develop the alpha crosses (males) or kick as females. I’ll be watching down the road for feminized offerings of these as he finds offerings worthy of his chucking time . I have no time for males nor flowering buds of seeds .
These packs are opportunities a few years to come
View attachment 56833
You'd be surprised how much flower with slow and steady growing.
Are you set up for "high performance" grows?
What I'm trying to say is, when you try and push your grow for the most flower.
Your lighting plays the biggest role n your garden. What lighting set up you runnin'?
Sorry, I'm smoking year and 1/2 old bubble hash.
I'll take another hit and be quiet now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
what about topangas s1s etc?
I own 3 houses. Those topangas arent even reversed within 50 miles of one another. All the plants in that video are stardawg regs.
F1s are gonna vary. There is no way plants will be dead nuts locked on to what they are supposed to be. Especially with leaf shape lol. Flower would be a better comparison. Purpling wont always show up till second run from seed.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I own 3 houses. Those topangas arent even reversed within 50 miles of one another. All the plants in that video are stardawg regs.
F1s are gonna vary. There is no way plants will be dead nuts locked on to what they are supposed to be. Especially with leaf shape lol. Flower would be a better comparison. Purpling wont always show up till second run from seed.
Word thanks. Just crazy similarity Then. I’ve honesty run a ton of og s1s(probably 1000+) and they almost always looks the same in lots of ways. For instance, all of csis tk s1s and the tk x og and tk x Tahoe all look crazy similar. The one plant is dead on and a few have og traits I recognize(3 of the topanga s1s) but there are three that look like like something else so when you posted that video it made me think about it.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Word thanks. Just crazy similarity Then. I’ve honesty run a ton of og s1s(probably 1000+) and they almost always looks the same in lots of ways. For instance, all of csis tk s1s and the tk x og and tk x Tahoe all look crazy similar. The one plant is dead on and a few have og traits I recognize(3 of the topanga s1s) but there are three that look like like something else so when you posted that video it made me think about it.
There is so much variation in these hybrid strains. You all got to remember, these are f2's of 2, that are f2's of 2 other f2's . Go back about 10 to 20 years, that's where and when the real F1 parents died or was hidden away. (stable genetics) 75% and higher looked like the parent.
You are lucky if you get 1 or 2 out f the pack to look alike.
But,90% will pull 4 and 5% resin. This is a concentrate market
The smoking flower is slowly drifting away in the shadows.
We used to gather around in a circle and when that joint was fired up, there was no more talking until that last puff was taken.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
There is so much variation in these hybrid strains. You all got to remember, these are f2's of 2, that are f2's of 2 other f2's . Go back about 10 to 20 years, that's where and when the real F1 parents died or was hidden away. (stable genetics) 75% and higher looked like the parent.
You are lucky if you get 1 or 2 out f the pack to look alike.
But,90% will pull 4 and 5% resin. This is a concentrate market
The smoking flower is slowly drifting away in the shadows.
We used to gather around in a circle and when that joint was fired up, there was no more talking until that last puff was taken.
Im Speaking specifically of the og s1s.