#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@terpy tyrone just tryna help prevent some bullshit. I know youre quite capable of growing fire monsters. Wasnt tryna offend or anything just tryna look out homie. Good luck with the guerilla grow.
I think he was referring to the wire nuts in water part.
thank you for makin me feel better. Thought i may have came off wrong. I never come off right in words. Just caught up ahaha youre an hilarious dick perm. I knew i really liked you just from the way you keep your grow cave. But now hahaha my man!
@TerpyTyrone I think he knows that your hunt will be so massive you will get smelled out lol. Oh and juzt say when to pop the macxdla5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

You got them holes dug out back yet @Bodyne? I sent my nephew back that way a bevy of seeds but the (cold) weather is already fuckin with his mind. I told him to get used to it.... LOL. Gotta give the boy credit though...he can have 6 legally and he has 25 in tow...LOL.......with 20 acres to hide the excesses in.

And LOL about the Punch comments. Stick with them dawg crosses dude.... Heehee.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
What's up everyone! Week two of Flower! We have purple crash, Rum Runner and ice cream wedding ! Also tried cloning in Coco for the first time which worked . Now I have some in the cloning machine. Anyone who's harvested Rum or ice cream let me know how it was , thanks .
View attachment 56255View attachment 56257View attachment 56258
imo your lights way to close and bright for these clones, for years I just use a simple cfl 18in to 2ft, plants put all their energy into making roots instead of growing, give it a shot, plAnts stay dark green an roof quicker

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Never mind looks like I missed it it’s not on the site anymore
High kev I have found through experience of seed buying here..only
With These HB focused feminized strains is there is a tidal volume of
Buyers that specifically target those
Premium seed offerings. It’s hard but I have found you have to pull the trigger on the premium picks early
Discounts or not. I do not know how or if HB is gonna backfill his diversity of premium feminized seeds from before the purple drop since now his grower chucked time is being shared
By regular seeds. Build your seed library as getting what’s most important to you personally first ...
this has eased the disappointment of missing on the others. I not a Instagram type seems the whole
Surges and catering pushes from there.
All the best from SoCAL-

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You got them holes dug out back yet @Bodyne? I sent my nephew back that way a bevy of seeds but the (cold) weather is already fuckin with his mind. I told him to get used to it.... LOL. Gotta give the boy credit though...he can have 6 legally and he has 25 in tow...LOL.......with 20 acres to hide the excesses in.

And LOL about the Punch comments. Stick with them dawg crosses dude.... Heehee.
Yes, late Frost's spooking me, started some and gonna put them out and they got too big, lol, so they stay in tent. Outside containers ready, tho. Damnedest thing, @quiescent gifted a pack o rados grape dog d regs and I think I got all females, wonder if mislabeled as now I just see em sold as fems only. Meh, who knows. Next ones I'm Poppin on new moon is Rado alter bread and csi death row for outside and maybe one of these grape dog D's. Gonna put two to a container behind the mater's. As far as digging holes over 80 acres lol. I may either pass on that or say screw it and let a patch fly lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Punch just before the dryer. My dryer is full....I had a branch in the dryer 3 days and had some in a pipe and this is a real bell ringer.
Tomorrow i am mounting the boards on a proper board and will move the dial out of the tent.
DSCF5045.JPG
DSCF5044.JPGDSCF5046.JPG
Dubstep was also ready...It smells like CHEM funk with a hint of lime..Better than a corona any day. :D
DSCF5050.JPGDSCF5049.JPG
I like how those boards flower. So I put a Topanga and an Oil Slick in the tent and it is back to capacity. Front Left is a Squelchy Cola that needs a week or 2.
DSCF5061.JPG