#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Topanga...4 of them are doing colas like this...the other 2 might still surprise me (or they will be stacked with ball colas).
I wasnt really watching them and then this morning i noticed the are long fat colas. The best kind.

But these have the colas i like....big pringles cans of doom. I think its going to yield big. they are already getting dense.

Dynagrow bloom until finish. Water pretty much daily (coco pots with perlite) twice a week i water until 20% runoff and the other times i soak them until just wet.
20200423_080609.jpg20200423_080546.jpg
The one by the fan...you can tell eh....nice single blade stressed out leaves in the cola...as you gop to the right away from the fan they look much better...i have to move that fan!
20200423_080535.jpg

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Lol! Red cup challange? Bet those roots fill that cup up every square inch.
I’ll take a pic of the roots when I transplant her. Need to take pics of these Topanga x’s too — I have them in half gallon nursery pots and most are around 3 feet tall. They are nearly ready for flower, just gotta get them bushy first.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Topanga...4 of them are doing colas like this...the other 2 might still surprise me (or they will be stacked with ball colas).
I wasnt really watching them and then this morning i noticed the are long fat colas. The best kind.

But these have the colas i like....big pringles cans of doom. I think its going to yield big. they are already getting dense.

Dynagrow bloom until finish. Water pretty much daily (coco pots with perlite) twice a week i water until 20% runoff and the other times i soak them until just wet.
View attachment 56881View attachment 56882
The one by the fan...you can tell eh....nice single blade stressed out leaves in the cola...as you gop to the right away from the fan they look much better...i have to move that fan!
View attachment 56883
HEISEN DID SAY
TOPANGA (BIG AS A BANJO)
🔥COLAS STACKING NICE THERE